J.K. Rowling #4 JK and the Goblet of Ire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys I think we have all been too hard on Jones, he is obviously struggling with the fact that S Club 7 couldn't be on his show and is reaching out to other politically important voices.
large-395959-screenshot-20210404-151910-gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Guys I think we have all been too hard on Jones, he is obviously struggling with the fact that S Club 7 couldn't be on his show and is reaching out to other politically important voices.View attachment 514085
How busy he is. Saint Owen must have no free time at all in-between hunting for lesbians and booking Jedward on his crappy podcast.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Guys I think we have all been too hard on Jones, he is obviously struggling with the fact that S Club 7 couldn't be on his show and is reaching out to other politically important voices.View attachment 514085
Wait a minute, aren't Jedward:

a) Irish, and
b) thick as two short planks, god bless the poor craythurs??

Might as well go down Tesco's and have a chat with the organic squash collection about party politics, love. They'd be on a par with Jones though I suppose, intellectual behemoth that he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wait a minute, aren't Jedward:

a) Irish, and
b) thick as two short planks, god bless the poor craythurs??

Might as well go down Tesco's and have a chat with the organic squash collection about party politics, love. They'd be on a par with Jones though I suppose, intellectual behemoth that he is.
I think it's because they've been telling Starmer to get rid of Duffield

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Someone on Twitter said that having Jedward on is the equivalent of having Mr Blobby in Newsnight to discuss fiscal policy.

Also on the subject of those two little shits, it's awful that they're allowed to bully a female politician on Twitter because it's all part of #bekind

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Someone on Twitter said that having Jedward on is the equivalent of having Mr Blobby in Newsnight to discuss fiscal policy.

Also on the subject of those two little shits, it's awful that they're allowed to bully a female politician on Twitter because it's all part of #bekind
They also dislike Rowling

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I think it's because they've been telling Starmer to get rid of Duffield

Case in point. Thick as poured cement and half as useful... can't wait for their inevitable midlife crisis TBH

edit to add: jaysus can you even imagine how cringeworthy a podcast between them and Owen Jones would be. One half of it Owen the pretentious twit blathering on like an obnoxious 10 year old who just won a spelling competition, the other half these two wasted gametes prattling away in that Drogheda/South Dublin-meets-California drawl, not a braincell between them. I want to jump out the window just thinking about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
On behalf of Irish people I'd like to apologise for those two little twerps
Irish here too, instead of apologising can we just disown them? They somehow combine the worst of that South Dublin/California put on accent, thick as cheap mince attitude into two blonde scrotes.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Maybe they could set the podcast in a sandpit with buckets and spades, would be just about the perfect intellectual level for all concerned

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I would so watch it if they did go on there. Would be hilarious!!
9C6D61E8-A47B-4AD2-8FD4-2CD680494028.jpeg

Reactions: 8
If Owen Jones, as a gay man,wants to father a baby couldn't he have a loving relationship with a transman and they could have a family together. I think he is being very transphobic in his thinking here, I mean either OJ doesn't believe that transmen are men or he is chatting shite to wind up women for attention on twitter? Could OJ be the kind of man who knows what biological reality is but spouts slogans and backs ideology to harm women's rights like a common or garden misogynist? Gosh it's baffling.

Reactions: 27
If they go on his podcast it’ll just be them bashing JK for an hour, won’t it? I’m sure JK will be crying into her billions... I wonder if Jedward read her essays and replies??
i'm just picturing jkr doing this whenever someone tells her they're going to burn her books
th.jpg

• Haha
yes please continue to give her money and continue to give her power and influence to potentially go against what you believe in. how dumb are you?
Whenever this was brought up in the comments people replied with 'you should steal the books and then burn them so she doesn't get the money'.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Steal the books from where, a library or bookshop? So small businesses and libraries will lose out, great solution!

Reactions: 18
Whenever this was brought up in the comments people replied with 'you should steal the books and then burn them so she doesn't get the money'.
Steal the books from where, a library or bookshop? So small businesses and libraries will lose out, great solution!
I'd assume a big chain would have barcodes on the books, but the same people who are all about helping the little guy would steal from the little guy to protest JKR? not to mention that even some big brand book stores are just independently owned franchised stores. As always the woke make no sense.

Reactions: 17
I used to quite like Jedward, as they were harmless entertainment and very funny, although they got boring years ago. One thing I liked was that they were always apolitical, and refused to publically take sides on anything, unlike most celebs who think their opinions are so important. That was one thing I massively respected, along with truly keeping their private lives private.

This all changed around the BLM stuff last year. They were very involved in the protests as they were stuck in America at the time. But the biggest change was when they got tons of engagement after hypocritically complaining about anti-lockdown protests in Ireland. Ever since then they have been tweeting their Very Important Opinions about absolutely everything. None of it nuanced or considered, all of it very woke.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.