J.K. Rowling #4 JK and the Goblet of Ire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine the tantrums if Owen Jones had a baby...I don’t know how the baby would put up with them 🤷🏽‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Maybe Eddie Izzard could carry a baby for Owen Jones, after all Eddie is a woman now ( depending on the day of the week)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Another gem from Trans Day of Visibility. JK really does live the minds of these people rent free.

View attachment 512207
Those poor delicate flowers, they have to deal with people getting their gender wrong and in response they... threaten to kill people. Some of them aren’t right in the head. I’m curious to know if they’re as unhinged in real life.

Reactions: 15
Another female GC academic has been hounded off twitter after Jones instigated a pile on when she called him out for the ‘hunting lesbians’ comment. So sick of this tit.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
I can’t stand Jones. Smug. I hope one day he gets hounded from Twitter, the self important twit.

Hunting for broody women for his reproductive requirements like they are machines to serve him. Get in the bin.

Reactions: 22
He’s loathe some. I wish now that people would just ignore him. He’s a troll and a bully. Loves to get people banned

Reactions: 16
It’s also always women who are being banned or hounded into deleting their accounts. Yet we’re meant to think this isn’t misogynistic. Jones literally even said something like ‘I’ll be accused of starting a misogynistic pile on’ and somehow still gets away with it? I honestly despair.

Reactions: 19
Ugh, I went and looked at Owen's and Caspar's twitter accounts - so many people screaming 'homophobe' at the top of their lungs in order to defend a man who believes that lesbians who don't suck dick are bigots.

I think he knew exactly what he was doing when he wrote those tweets earlier. He’s untouchable

I think he knew exactly what he was doing when he wrote those tweets earlier. He’s untouchable
He always has to tweet about everything like he’s some golden mouthpiece. A self-important twit who spends all day on twitter causing pile-ons. He doesn’t contribute to society in any decent way it seems. I feel like ranting today :eek:

Reactions: 11
He always has to tweet about everything like he’s some golden mouthpiece. A self-important twit who spends all day on twitter causing pile-ons. He doesn’t contribute to society in any decent way it seems. I feel like ranting today :eek:
He’s the liberal Katie Hopkins rent a gob type isn’t he, except she’s banned and he’s revered 🧐 (not that I like or agree with Katie Hopkins at all - just interesting that it’s a very different approach to similar behaviour depending on what political ‘side’ they’re perceived as being on)

He’s the liberal Katie Hopkins rent a gob type isn’t he, except she’s banned and he’s revered 🧐 (not that I like or agree with Katie Hopkins at all - just interesting that it’s a very different approach to similar behaviour depending on what political ‘side’ they’re perceived as being on)
I think that what is most annoying about this 'right side of history' super smugness is that as soon as something happens they'll scurry off like rats from a sinking ship and deny they ever said/did anything - last year when it looked like Mermaids was in trouble everyone was deleting their tweets and distancing themselves instantly, but when it was decided that Mermaids was 'good' again they came crawling back just as fast.

Yes they all started backtracking rapidly on the whole ‘telling kids their bodies are wrong’ thing as well didn’t they 🧐

ick. This feels like such a commodification of children and women's reproductive capabilities, and joking about it? ugh. Not impressed.
Tbf to Jones (who I LOATHE), I don’t think he was talking about surrogacy as such. I think it was more planning on coparenting with a lesbian couple. But it’s just the hypocrisy of him spouting TWAW at every opportunity, when it comes to prisons, women’s sports, healthcare etc, yet he somehow knows that in order to make a baby, he’ll need women with a uterus or two. Because obviously if one of the lesbians has a lady dick, there’d be no need for Jones. Ofc, he could always pair up with a transman, but that’s a suggestion he’s not bothered about either. In his tiny mind, it’s transphobic for lesbians not to be attracted to TW, but homophobic to suggest that Jones should also consider sleeping with transmen. Go figure.

Tbf to Jones (who I LOATHE), I don’t think he was talking about surrogacy as such. I think it was more planning on coparenting with a lesbian couple. But it’s just the hypocrisy of him spouting TWAW at every opportunity, when it comes to prisons, women’s sports, healthcare etc, yet he somehow knows that in order to make a baby, he’ll need women with a uterus or two. Because obviously if one of the lesbians has a lady dick, there’d be no need for Jones. Ofc, he could always pair up with a transman, but that’s a suggestion he’s not bothered about either. In his tiny mind, it’s transphobic for lesbians not to be attracted to TW, but homophobic to suggest that Jones should also consider sleeping with transmen. Go figure.
I didn’t realise he was on about co-parenting until he specifically started ranting about it later on as a way to deflect from his choice of lesbian for baby making purposes (not the transwoman kind). His initial tweets seemed to be just him saying he wanted to be a dad, the other guy telling him to “get a lesbian or two” and Jones then “hunting for bloody lesbians”. Happy to be corrected if I’m wrong but I didn’t see the word “co-parenting” anywhere in those initial tweets.

He seems to be using the “don’t you misogynistic homophobic terfs know what co-parenting is” in a patronising way to avoid answering any questions about what kind of lesbian (ie the female kind) he needs to hunt down to have a baby.

6CCF5791-19FD-42CF-A1C7-F157D7DE0C34.jpeg

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.