IVF

Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nikkinikki7788

VIP Member
I had 3 rounds to get my baby. I’m currently 36 + 2 with her, and I’m an older mum to be at 41. My sister also went down the same route, she had 5 rounds and got her girl at 43. It is very difficult but when you get your miracle it’s so worth it, they’re worth every penny and injection. Good luck, hope it works for you x

Reactions: 1

judsmum

Chatty Member
Good luck! How are you feeling about it? I had 6 cycles before my little boy was born in 2011. Worth every single injection!

Tublet83

VIP Member
Good luck! My best friend just announced her little 🌈 after 3 miscarriages, and one failed ivf round. Thinking positive vibes 😊

Loving the gossip

Good luck! How are you feeling about it? I had 6 cycles before my little boy was born in 2011. Worth every single injection!
Thanks am feeling good I took a digital 10dp 3dt and it was negative unfortunately. I know it could still be to early so just trying to stay positive. Glad to hear it worked out for you it gives me hope hearing peoples success stories.

Loving the gossip

I had 3 rounds to get my baby. I’m currently 36 + 2 with her, and I’m an older mum to be at 41. My sister also went down the same route, she had 5 rounds and got her girl at 43. It is very difficult but when you get your miracle it’s so worth it, they’re worth every penny and injection. Good luck, hope it works for you x
Congratulations that’s amazing. I wish you all the best. X

Loving the gossip

Hi guys just wondering if anyone has or is going through IVF.
I done my transfer June 23rd don’t do my bloods till July 8th
Good luck to everyone