Itwasalwaysellie/aimeeeeeelena

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As predicted on the HDE thread (which was moved to the health forum :rolleyes: ) she has now officially announced that she's re-joining slimming world!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Very predictable. They jumped on it and thought that they could eat normally (their normal, which had saw them gain weight and be unhappy with their body/size) just because they’d read a bleeping book. Mugs.

Reactions: 3
Lol she’s set her profile to private. Maybe the sanctimonious, rambling, holier-than-thou HDE shite she was spouting had encouraged people to dare ask her why she isn’t a champion for it any longer.

So many of us follow SW/WW/Keto etc because they need ‘rules’ to keep them in check, I’m one of them because I’m like a kid in a candy shop around food, I just cannot be trusted. (Definitely have some sort of addiction and I need to say ‘No’ a lot, willpower is like a muscle blah blah blah).
I have no problem with whatever diet you follow, if it works for you then great! But please don’t berate/preach to others that what we’re doing is wrong JUST because you think you’ve found the dieting holy grail.

Yes I did have to laugh when I saw her post. What many fail to understand is that no matter what plan you follow as soon as you stop doing it then it doesn't work anymore. WW, SW, keto and calorie counting are all great in my opinion and get the results if you stick to it. Stop following it and you'll put weight on, it's not rocket science. She did do my head in with the whole HDE and slaging off SW/WW and superior attitude

Reactions: 5
the whole HDE went out the window for all the instagrammers then? I brought the book and it did help with some of my issues (like dont eat a load of cake just because you have already gone over calories/whatever) I was calorie counting but Iv gone back to WW now as I need the rules and structure. If you give me 2000 calories then im likely to eat 2000 calories of crisps/cake so I need a stricter "plan".
Slimming world worked for Ellie before so why not just stick to it?
The whole HDE cult drove me made. Everyone acting like its the best new thing ever when really it was eat when hungry then stop. Which most people have done for the whole of time. Some people need more of a strict/structured eating plan which is fine. Do what works for you.

It’s all calories in vs calories out - no matter what plan you follow. The HDE movement tried to say that you just had to eat when and what you wanted and that it would result in weight loss, while not being a diet. bleeping clueless. If it was that bleeping easy for those of us on WW/SW/MFP etc etc then we wouldn’t need to diet.

Exactly what I said in the beginning when it all kicked off. 'Eat when you are hungry' is not mind blowing advice. If it was that simple no one would be overweight.

Reactions: 6
I always thought this would happened with the hde movement - everyone was too quick to say they had changed and not really tried it long term.

I do Think the hde thing did address some problems with dieting and dieting mindset - which hopefully those who now are doing sw/ww will keep with them whilst on their new plans

Reactions: 4
And how we all laugh that HDE has blown up in all their stupid, greedy sanctimonious faces! A lot of these idiots that blindly followed it, were vicious and rude when questioned on it. Every other diet was the devil! They were right, everyone else is wrong, they had been liberated, freed from diet culture blah blah blah🙄

That ginger gym bunny anti diet whatever she likes to call herself should be held accountable for the tit storm she caused. She preached it hard, made many believe in it, sold loads of copies of the book for the author, then went extremely quiet when it all went (fake) tits up. She soon slunk off and went low-key. She and the others who promoted it hard are disgusting in my eyes...Sold desperate people a fake dream. What a con!

Reactions: 8
Another one down. Who’s the last one standing? Is it miri-whateveritis? She doesn’t stop going onnnnnn. I think she only lost weight in the first week yet she’s been preaching about it since April!

Reactions: 2
She made it worse for herself because rather than saying that she was going to give HDE a go she went head first saying how amazing it was and how it was changing her life and how SW was tit and didn’t work in the long run.

Now she has to backpeddle

“Actually so excited to rejoin group” 🙄 ok Hun, let’s see how long this lasts eh!

Why is a SW class called "group" A group or THE group doesnt offend me gramatically but "hi, I'm off to group" does! A lot! Anyway.

I used to follow this one, cant be arsed trying if she is private now. All i remember is she used to work in a jewellers and eat jacket potatoes, never really go anywhere or do anything and harp on about her fella 24/7. Oh and share the saaaame comparison pix. She is very pretty though! Eyebrow goals.

Am I talking about the right person?! 😅

Why is a SW class called "group" A group or THE group doesnt offend me gramatically but "hi, I'm off to group" does! A lot! Anyway.

I used to follow this one, cant be arsed trying if she is private now. All i remember is she used to work in a jewellers and eat jacket potatoes, never really go anywhere or do anything and harp on about her fella 24/7. Oh and share the saaaame comparison pix. She is very pretty though! Eyebrow goals.

Am I talking about the right person?! 😅
Yep, pretty still all the same except she has a kid now and is on her wedding countdown. Still got the good eyebrows 😂

Definitely still not accepted she won’t get her pre baby body back, she’s still posting the same goal photos

She’s made herself look like a right knob.
Honestly arse kissed and raves about HDE
Slated slimmingworld.... realises she can’t eat everything she wants and never put on weight just ... rejoins slimmingworld 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

She’s made herself look like a right knob.
Honestly arse kissed and raves about HDE
Slated slimmingworld.... realises she can’t eat everything she wants and never put on weight just ... rejoins slimmingworld 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️
Most of them have. Anyone can make a mistake and hold their hands up, but a lot of these accounts who jumped on the bandwagon were so vile with it and encouraged so many to join them.. then went quiet and buggered off! Made me proper angry 😂

Reactions: 2
I like this account .. I know she did jump into the HDE thing but I think like everyone because it worked in the first week they were sold a false dream. I’ve read the book and it actually does make a lot of sense .. I also lost weight on it (for 3 weeks 😂) I find slimming world and all them groups to bleeping horrid. I think she’s stuck between a rock and a hard place, doesn’t wanna be fat forever .. hates slimming world but it worked for her. Knows how to lose weight .. eat less move more. But is just like the rest of us and struggles 😂

I think she's a nice girl but comes across not very bright. Also I'm surprised people admire her eyebrows. I've always thought they look like they've been drawn on with black marker. 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 5