Itslittlelauren #2 Baby is dressed up like a dolly & tottering round the farm like a wally

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tom: Lauren we're going on a nice festive family walk.

Lozza:
View attachment 957113

I feel sorry for the dude with all the glowing things he writes about her and she barely mentions him.
Look what everyone else is wearing ti some casual event and she turns up dressed to the nines. I can only assume it’s a habit she’s got into from her ‘chronic fatigue’ days where the only time she went out was for lunch with her mum and gran, so was the only time she could get properly dressed up.

Reactions: 2
Does she not realise how utterly ridiculous she looks? That photo of her dressed as if she’s going to a wedding while everyone else is wearing casual weather and activity appropriate clothing just makes her look so sad.

Reactions: 7
Does she not realise how utterly ridiculous she looks? That photo of her dressed as if she’s going to a wedding while everyone else is wearing casual weather and activity appropriate clothing just makes her look so sad.
I just looked at it again and it literally looks like she’s photo bombed some random family photo 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Tom sharing that latest post of hers is so sad, she doesn't care about him at all, she couldn't actually make it any more obvious... he needs to leave her asap

Tom sharing that latest post of hers is so sad, she doesn't care about him at all, she couldn't actually make it any more obvious... he needs to leave her asap
The fact she even wrote “each other’s entire world” about her and Ella is just beyond horrible. Yet he wrote such a nice 2021 post, obviously gushed over Ella but was also full of praise for Lauren. She treats him like tit. It’s plain as day he comes from a normal, close family and she couldn’t give two shits who the sperm donor is. As long as she got her baby and fulfilled her “lifetime goal” of becoming a mum. There is nothing that I can see that is good for him from Lauren. Anybody would think she was a single mum the way she purposely keeps him at arms length, never mentions him and rarely shows any photos with him in. It’s so horrible to see that he can’t see how much more he deserves.

I think she’s really lucky to have him. He seems normal, close to his family and wants a good relationship with his daughter. For his age he had his head screwed on from what we’ve seen. I know we take the piss because they don’t live together but I reckon he’d move out with her if he could but she wants to live at her mums forever so that’s why it won’t happen

The fact she even wrote “each other’s entire world” about her and Ella is just beyond horrible. Yet he wrote such a nice 2021 post, obviously
And wrong of her to put that on Ella when she has a Dad and wider family that love and think the world of her.

Reactions: 5
It must be exhausting being Lauren she has now bought a ball pit for the Bebe to match her Instagram aesthetic. Everyone else would buy a bog standard one but not Lauren

It must be exhausting being Lauren she has now bought a ball pit for the Bebe to match her Instagram aesthetic. Everyone else would buy a bog standard one but not Lauren
Absolutely ridiculous to spend money on something that suits aesthetic rather than a cheaper one, especially when living at your parents and having never had a job

Reactions: 3
Am I seeing this right? Those portrait prints don’t have the dad/boyfriend in?
And neither do the photos in the frames behind Ella in the lounge 🙄 I just can’t imagine behaving like that, aren’t they boyfriend/girlfriend too? She literally acts as if he doesn’t exist. He clearly doesn’t mind social media as his account is open, and he tags Lauren in posts.

And neither do the photos in the frames behind Ella in the lounge 🙄 I just can’t imagine behaving like that, aren’t they boyfriend/girlfriend too? She literally acts as if he doesn’t exist. He clearly doesn’t mind social media as his account is open, and he tags Lauren in posts.
She talks on social media like she's a single mum. The bit about her and the baby being 'each other's worlds', like it's just the 2 of them against the world.
So odd given the father is still around and tags her in social media! I find it so odd that she didn't move in with him when she had the baby - surely the only explanation can be that they couldn't afford it? But then why didn't he move in with her?

She talks on social media like she's a single mum. The bit about her and the baby being 'each other's worlds', like it's just the 2 of them against the world.
So odd given the father is still around and tags her in social media! I find it so odd that she didn't move in with him when she had the baby - surely the only explanation can be that they couldn't afford it? But then why didn't he move in with her?
I assume she is on benefits due to her chronic illness. So maybe that’s why? Maybe it would affect her or even her mum? Don’t think her mum works either. I don’t know enough but it’s a guess. There’s no other explanation really?

I bet he would have loved to actually live with his daughter. Sadly I think Lauren knew what she was after and he got caught. She makes zero effort, like you say she bloody acts like a single mum, but it’s clear from his posts he absolutely adores Ella and comes from a good family. It’s a shame he hasn’t been able to replicate the same for his own situation as a father (as in creating a family unit living together like normal). It just seems normal for Lauren’s family to not have the fathers around. Never heard a grandfather mentioned and I think Lauren sees her father incredibly rarely.

This is too far… now she’s even got a portrait of her and her mum holding Ella 🤣 has she had a thought that isn’t directly related to the baby since 2020?

Reactions: 4
I assume she is on benefits due to her chronic illness. So maybe that’s why? Maybe it would affect her or even her mum? Don’t think her mum works either. I don’t know enough but it’s a guess. There’s no other explanation really?

I bet he would have loved to actually live with his daughter. Sadly I think Lauren knew what she was after and he got caught. She makes zero effort, like you say she bloody acts like a single mum, but it’s clear from his posts he absolutely adores Ella and comes from a good family. It’s a shame he hasn’t been able to replicate the same for his own situation as a father (as in creating a family unit living together like normal). It just seems normal for Lauren’s family to not have the fathers around. Never heard a grandfather mentioned and I think Lauren sees her father incredibly rarely.
Ah yes, the benefits theory makes sense. If he had a job and moved in it could effect that. I wonder if Lauren makes any money from her instagram?

Reactions: 2
I find it so weird how she posts about her amazing relationship her mum and her nan, but in pictures the mum and nan both look really uncomfy/ un affectionate q

It’s the 13th January and the tragic Easter “cakes” have begun (aka she’s trawled her camera roll for content)
1DC35A5F-A56B-4065-87A5-C83AE89EDA68.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow