Itslittlelauren #2 Baby is dressed up like a dolly & tottering round the farm like a wally

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We did it, Lauren has gotten a second thread 🎉🎉🎉 (had to slightly change the title to make it fit)

A bit of a recap of recent events...

Lauren has had the Bebè, she has spent the last two months dressing her up like a dolly and she is yet to be seen without wearing one of those dangerous headbands.

Her boyfriend seems to be a hands on dad but he is rarely seen or mentioned by Lauren (but you do see his arm in the background most days to keep any rumours at bay). Their relationship seems quite weird overall.

She took the Bebè for her first walk around her estate while wearing 4 inch heels and dressed to the nines for the gram. She also did the same TO A FARM.

She’s started making her creations again #prayforsandrini

Being a mum is ThE bEsT ThInG EvEr according to Lauren, absolutely no complaints from super mum she loves everything even when the Bebè is up all night screaming. Probably because she’s fast asleep while her mums looking after her .

Reactions: 8
We did it, Lauren has gotten a second thread 🎉🎉🎉 (had to slightly change the title to make it fit)

A bit of a recap of recent events...

Lauren has had the Bebè, she has spent the last two months dressing her up like a dolly and she is yet to be seen without wearing one of those dangerous headbands.

Her boyfriend seems to be a hands on dad but he is rarely seen or mentioned by Lauren (but you do see his arm in the background most days to keep any rumours at bay). Their relationship seems quite weird overall.

She took the Bebè for her first walk around her estate while wearing 4 inch heels and dressed to the nines for the gram. She also did the same TO A FARM.

She’s started making her creations again #prayforsandrini

Being a mum is ThE bEsT ThInG EvEr according to Lauren, absolutely no complaints from super mum she loves everything even when the Bebè is up all night screaming. Probably because she’s fast asleep while her mums looking after her .

Great recap, still can't believe we're on a second thread

Reactions: 2
Lauren will be onto baby number 2 soon.
I genuinely believe she will, poor Tom another baby who’s life he will have limited involvement in. I wonder if she will actually grow up and move out with him

Ah who am I kidding, she will be living with her mum until she’s elderly 😂

Reactions: 3
She’s back at it with her creations, why would you put a biscuit on top a cheesecake (by cheesecake I mean some Philadelphia and some crushed up Biscoffs)
9453F33F-EE29-4BE5-93F3-3984DED990CE.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Does she ever go anywhere that’s not spoons, turtle bay or costa?! She has such a tiny life.

Reactions: 3
Why is she hiding her face like she's been papped when she's posing for photos she's clearly begged her Mum to take?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What does she look like at the pub?! Honestly if I saw her out with the baby I’d think she was an auntie playing babies for the day 😂 shes beyond ridiculous!

Reactions: 4
Is she trying to prove a point to Tom or to us? My baby is so so obsessed with me. She would give me all the likes on insta if she could.

Reactions: 2
Does Lauren know that as a guest at a wedding you shouldn’t really wear white 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄
I was going to say!!! Does she have no etiquette?! She needs to do some reading up on wedding guest dress rules 😬…but I wouldn’t put it past her. I wonder if this is the first wedding she’ll have ever attended.

Also saying that Ella makes her life so much better…she didn’t have a life before her, so it’s an odd thing to say. All she did before was play dress up and pretend to bake (while stealing recipes) and now she’s playing house in her mums with a dolly. I really hope Tom encourages Ella to do more than her mother ever has.

Reactions: 7
Lauren hun I’m going to the range tonight can you suggest me an outfit plz xoxo
Didn’t you know? Think date night - heels, a going out dress, teeny tiny bag, don’t forget to curl and style your hair and slap that make up on 😘

Reactions: 5
I’m not sure she knows what she’s on about in the latest post.. how is Ella smiling a sign that she isn’t a useless, selfish mother?

• Haha
Reactions: 4