Itslittlelauren #2 Baby is dressed up like a dolly & tottering round the farm like a wally

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The mums are going to @ me but I really don’t see the point in taking a baby to see Father Christmas 😂
I think we’ve been once. Oldest is 6. No way would I go to the effort for a 6month old. It’s pointless.

Reactions: 4
The mums are going to @ me but I really don’t see the point in taking a baby to see Father Christmas 😂
I’m with you. My daughter has just turned two and we might have gone this year if it weren’t due to COVID but it certainly wouldn’t have been made a big deal out of, probably would have seen the one at my church’s Christmas flyer so I know they’re not a n*nce 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m a mum and totally agree. I won’t take her until she’s old enough to understand who FC is and say whether she’d like to go, but certainly won’t be sitting on his lap or doing any of the naughty or nice rubbish.
Utterly pointless and clearly just for the gram so Lauren could show her legs off 😂

Reactions: 3
‘Xmas girls night’.. there are definitely no girls. By girls she means her mum, Sandrini and the baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yeah, two glasses of drink…Lauren, mum and Sandrini 😂😂😂 not fooling anyone

Reactions: 2
Did anyone see this last night? Wonder why she’s calling it a VIP night? 😂 looked like baby daddy was there too.
46F8D3D3-1CF3-4E6B-9101-BC7923D7294F.png

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Wish she'd stop going on about having wrote that book for Ella. No Lauren you plagiarised a book and artwork and got it printed from a photobook company. Leicester's own Meghan Markle.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wish she'd stop going on about having wrote that book for Ella. No Lauren you plagiarised a book and artwork and got it printed from a photobook company. Leicester's own Meghan Markle.
I screamed at her saying she wrote that book, is it the type of book where you type their name in and it personalises it 😂

Twas the night before Christmas
And all through her Mum's house
A Lauren was stirring another hot chocolate and glittery cocktail.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
dumpor.com-downloaded.jpg

From her stories it's from free prints so she's robbed the story with added Ella and illustrations from somewhere. Wrong of freeprints to print it seen as it's not a photobook of personal photos.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 917730

From her stories it's from free prints so she's robbed the story with added Ella and illustrations from somewhere. Wrong of freeprints to print it seen as it's not a photobook of personal photos.
Hmm i wonder if there could be copyright issues if she’s stolen images/illustrations to be printed by FreePrints, they are essentially reproducing someone’s work without permission

“Our” news with no sign of the boyfriend/sperm donor in sight 🤦🏼‍♀️
9EFB2636-B524-418C-A39E-BD1EBF30250E.png