Itslittlelauren #2 Baby is dressed up like a dolly & tottering round the farm like a wally

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
if I was her partner so would be so offended at the way she’s claiming her life was so empty before. She’s clearly had one agenda which was using him for a baby. I feel sorry for her mum too!

Reactions: 6
if I was her partner so would be so offended at the way she’s claiming her life was so empty before. She’s clearly had one agenda which was using him for a baby. I feel sorry for her mum too!
I was just thinking this. Could she make it any more obvious that she was basically on the look out for a sperm donor? 😐

Reactions: 2
i was basically going to say the same thing, that comment must make him feel great aboit their ‘relationship’ it’s clear he’s more into her than she is him, she obviously got what she wanted their relationship - Ella, and now couldn’t give two shits about him!

So she’s fine to go to a Christmas market and endless lunches with sandrini, but too ‘exhausted’ to go take Ella to see one of Toms friends. Priorities eh Lauren?!

Attachments

• Wow
100% she’ll be pregnant with his second if she gets her way. I noticed on his profile a few weeks back he’s posted about cuddles or something with Ella before he leaves for work so he sleeps over. I really hope he wouldn’t be so stupid as to get her pregnant again when she just used him and has made no secret she wants 3 babies - they’ll never have a normal life or relationship and as harsh as it sounds, I think he just needs to sack Lauren off and just be Ella’s dad.

She probably posted on his stories herself saying he's SO proud of her.

Keep it well wrapped Tom she'll be after number 2 already.

Reactions: 3
Why does she always dress like she’s off on a night out?! I’m sure she could have settled for some cosy pjs or a Christmas jumper 🤭
49A36682-A35D-446D-88AE-5665E436E76A.png

• Wow
Reactions: 3
It's her "sexy nightie" she wears for all her The Range Christmas displays. Watch out Tom she wants baby number 2.
Screaming! 🤣
I just saw the grid post and I’m cringing so hard that they clearly paused the film as two photos have exactly the same 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If she wants to keep putting the Bebe in headbands she needs to start buying much bigger ones as this is getting beyond it

Reactions: 4
Does anyone sit like that around the house? I’ve done my tree today in my trackies and dressing gown 🤷‍♀️.
You mean you weren't in your undies with babys dip and dab in matching pyjamas and headbands? Really disappointing.

Screaming! 🤣
I just saw the grid post and I’m cringing so hard that they clearly paused the film as two photos have exactly the same 🤣
It must be her favourite scene 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You mean you weren't in your undies with babys dip and dab in matching pyjamas and headbands? Really disappointing.

It must be her favourite scene 🤣.

Yes that long held tradition of icing your Baileys chocolate orange. And displaying all of these foods that yoI have no intention of eating.

• Haha
Omg I can’t believe she’s used the same shot in the film, is it photoshopped in or something?!

The lengths she goes to for photos is just INSANE to me! I can’t say I’ve ever checked what scene is on the tv before taking a candid photo with my daughter 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It can’t just be me who thinks the white chocolate drizzle on the hot choc post looks like globs of cum dribbling down the side of the glass :sick:

Bebe is looking particularly Henry VIII in today’s pic. The headbands seem to highlight it - I’m sure I wouldn’t notice it if she didn’t have a damned bow wedged on her bonce constantly.

• Haha
So it was Ella's first time seeing Father Christmas but here's another photo of me in my lingerie. Hope Ella asked for better headwear.

The mums are going to @ me but I really don’t see the point in taking a baby to see Father Christmas 😂