Itslittlelauren #2 Baby is dressed up like a dolly & tottering round the farm like a wally

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is the point of doing all that Christmas Eve box and milk out for Santa shite when your baby is 6 months old and can’t even sit up. She has no bleeping idea what’s going on, Lauren should’ve saved it until next year. It’s all just more posey bollocks for the gram.

Reactions: 9
What is the point of doing all that Christmas Eve box and milk out for Santa shite when your baby is 6 months old and can’t even sit up. She has no bleeping idea what’s going on, Lauren should’ve saved it until next year. It’s all just more posey bollocks for the gram.
It’s so ridiculous. Also one of her pictures is captioned ‘table vibes’ like it’s literally the stupidest thing I’ve ever. All tables are ‘table vibes’ cos they’re bleeping tables.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
"Santa's milk" just sounds wrong.

Channeling her big sister vibes with a ginormous bow in her hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
And once again Tom being left out and her acting like he doesn’t exist and once again his insta telling you he was there

Reactions: 3
I like how she’s said ANNUAL CHRISTMAS BUFFET and ALLLLL THE FOOD when… it’s not that much food just spread over two small side tables. You just know it was only for her and her mum. I also still don’t get why she does this thing of putting out a new unopened bottle next to a poured drink.

Reactions: 8
I like how she’s said ANNUAL CHRISTMAS BUFFET and ALLLLL THE FOOD when… it’s not that much food just spread over two small side tables. You just know it was only for her and her mum. I also still don’t get why she does this thing of putting out a new unopened bottle next to a poured drink.
And also she didn’t need to say annual. Christmas is once a yesr. Which means annual.

the wine she poured was absolutelynot the wine in the bottle!!

• Haha
@Esme brace yourself the discount codes are coming 🤣View attachment 947982
I saw this - it translates to “which gets me more when I share my code” and I was like no way does she have the audacity to be sitting there getting free credit 😭 ASA here I bloody come 🤣🤣🤣

Why does she need quick meals??! She doesn’t DO anything!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is she ever going to stop bloody banging on about being a mum? Ok it changes your world BUT you are still you, the same person you were before, you just have a little person that relies on you. Has she literally got nothing else to gush about? (I mean she obviously doesn’t 😂) but it’s just so boring. I don’t know anyone else who tells their social media all the time about being a mum like this? It just really shows how empty and unfulfilling her life was before she actually had a reason to be busy! It’s bordering on obsessive.
9DFA0B79-D9AC-46F4-9261-68E428D2D9DE.png
54D7E052-4410-45F7-A626-709E4B29044F.png

Is she ever going to stop bloody banging on about being a mum? Ok it changes your world BUT you are still you, the same person you were before, you just have a little person that relies on you. Has she literally got nothing else to gush about? (I mean she obviously doesn’t 😂) but it’s just so boring. I don’t know anyone else who tells their social media all the time about being a mum like this? It just really shows how empty and unfulfilling her life was before she actually had a reason to be busy! It’s bordering on obsessive.
View attachment 950465View attachment 950466
Now a little boring’ girl please 😬 she’s more vanilla than those rank drinks she makes

• Haha
The sad reality is that she had nothing going on and nothing about her before having a baby.

Reactions: 7
The sad reality is that she had nothing going on and nothing about her before having a baby.
Also shows how much her ‘chronic illnesses’ were BS seeing as she can no look after a newborn baby with no issues and no complaints of tiredness etc.

Reactions: 7
View attachment 950465View attachment 950466
Why do influencers think they’re the first person ever to have a baby and base their entire existence on it? 🤷‍♀️

Tom: Lauren we're going on a nice festive family walk.

Lozza:
Screenshot_20211231-230529_Instagram.jpg

I feel sorry for the dude with all the glowing things he writes about her and she barely mentions him.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9