Itslittlelauren #2 Baby is dressed up like a dolly & tottering round the farm like a wally

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If keeping up her benefits is the real, genuine reason, that she won’t publicly acknowledge the father of her child then she’s the scum of the earth. I really want to believe that isn’t the reason because it’s too bleeping grim. I wonder if that’s why she forgot about her chronic illness.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
If keeping up her benefits is the real, genuine reason, that she won’t publicly acknowledge the father of her child then she’s the scum of the earth. I really want to believe that isn’t the reason because it’s too bleeping grim. I wonder if that’s why she forgot about her chronic illness.
I think this is the reason and can believe it because she's an oddball all round.

Wears inappropriately OTT clothing, lies about her kids abilities, posts photos of massive spreads of food but obviously doesn't eat it and never mentions her partner/father of her child.

Reactions: 6