ItsJustKeira #2 toxic boyfriend & a room that’s vile, her family should be on Jeremy Kyle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
glad kiera didn't drop out of education and kept going - hopefully she can do uni & find a good job and have a stable life for her and oskar!
Without sounding rude to Keira in anyway but surely if she has her own home and son to support it begs the question that she has rent, electricity, gas, council tax, phone/internet, water rates, weekly food shops etc to pay she's going to need to be earning at the very least 1k a month to live so I assume she isn't going to be a full time student as her priorities require her to be working and earning first and foremost .

Without sounding rude to Keira in anyway but surely if she has her own home and son to support it begs the question that she has rent, electricity, gas, council tax, phone/internet, water rates, weekly food shops etc to pay she's going to need to be earning at the very least 1k a month to live so I assume she isn't going to be a full time student as her priorities require her to be working and earning first and foremost .
i guess if she's at uni then universal credit and council tax exemption will cover rent and some bills and i assume she'll have a loan/bursury or part time job. she can also put oskar in nursery - or will he be in school in sept? ive lost track of how old he is!

Reactions: 3
i guess if she's at uni then universal credit and council tax exemption will cover rent and some bills and i assume she'll have a loan/bursury or part time job. she can also put oskar in nursery - or will he be in school in sept? ive lost track of how old he is!
As I've said previously I really like Keira, I think she's nice a young woman and a good mum so I'm not judging but the cost of living is a very real thing and you sort of can't not question how a full time student can run a home alone financialy in the sense of can the benefits system support someone going through Uni, I always thought they didn't.

I think she said in a comment she was going to be staying living at home, and will be commuting to uni.

Reactions: 3
There's quite a lot of help available for single mums at uni. Childcare is mostly covered and between the loan, grants and UC it's very possible to not work if you budget well. If she's still living at home I'm sure she'll be fine.

Reactions: 4
makes sense for her to live at home and commute in, she cant really do anything else tbh having a child. not like she can move into halls 😂

Reactions: 2
Looks like Mia is engaged, new photo on Facebook
It’s a lovely picture! As much as I’d love for her to come back to YouTube, she looks very happy so it definitely seems the best decision from her to leave it all behind.

Looks like Mia is engaged, new photo on Facebook
I'm very happy for her! Mabel looks very sweet (and well taken care of) and they look like a very nice couple. Quitting social media was the best thing for her