itsJudysLife/itsJudyTime (Travis Family)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wanted to start a thread about the itsJudysLife channel because it seemed so popular on other gossip sites. Looking forward to hearing about the inevitable divorce b/n Judy and Banjo, the little brats, Weird Mama Sal, Grumpy Cat, the rapist and the rest of the loveable gang!

Does anyone know if Benjis brother and his wife are still together? What exactly did he do and when did he get out of jail?

On instagram Amy says they're divorced, but I think he has frequent access to the kids. He's back to selling houses apparently (when he's not beating Benji at races)

Is there another thread which is live/recent? I used to watch Judy every day but kind of fell out of it over the years.

I just came across a video where Benji basically tells Judy she got fat since they started vlogging and he hasn't changed a bit, the delusion little worm.

Reactions: 2
I am surprised this thread is dead. The Judy thread was one of the only reasons I would visit gg, but everything over there is dead. Wondering where everyone went to? I am especially surprised this is so dead with all the horrible things her BIL is accused of doing.

Reactions: 1
I stopped following them ages ago, but would pop in GG to read what they were up to. I am shocked this thread is dead and really wonder where everyone went.
does sound like no one on tattle follows them?! Which can’t be right! Their followers are still 800k + on Instagram and 1.8m on YouTube.

Judy is pregnant again. I still have her Facebook page liked even though I don't recall ever really watching her much so thats how I found out. So many of the comments are sending her prayers for it to be a boy.... wtf... I seem to recall her being disappointed when her fourth child was a girl. Poor kid if the fifth one is. Will she just keep trying until she gets a boy or will she do a Danielle Lloyd and concider a gender selective procedure? Bit of a kick in the teeth to infertile or women who are desperately trying to have a healthy baby if she is anything but delighted to be carrying a health foetus, no matter the sex. I do get wanting to see what its like to have a boy if you have four girls but surely you shouldn't actually be upset? My neighbours had five girls before welcoming a boy earlier this year.

Update: another girl lol
I hope this thread will come alive because I need some juicy gossip about them. They seem too perfect and put together. I do like them though, but since I have last watched them (I think even before they conceived the last baby-Leah I believe) they have changed a bit. Julianna is really quiet now while before she was active and talkative. Miya seems to have some weight issues that should probably be taken care of. I mean I would maybe also have them if my father cooked those amazing meals that Benji does

Has anyone seen Amy (Julian travis ex wife) Insta update?

Julian Travis was arrested yesterday for child molestation.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 3