Itsdaniellesjourney #9 Thick thighs, dead behind the eyes, everything she sees she buys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also can’t get over the night in whilst only away for a few days. Must need a few more swipe ups to pay for the rest of the trip

Reactions: 3
Also....orange make up really goes well with her "natural' tan 🤣
View attachment 885775
Haha white hand

It doesn’t matter, who said it mattered? I’m just pointing out because that’s what we do on here. Lockdowns been over for long enough now, I’m just saying I’m actually shocked at how big she has gotten from when she used to be on holiday every month.
I don’t think people judge everyone on weight .. but at the end of the day she is an influencer .. a big account that people look for inspo .. if u can’t be honest with ur gains then it’s not fair on people seeking guidance n buying products u promote a lot of people have followed her from slimming world days if she wants to get away from SW create a new account .

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Haha white hand

I don’t think people judge everyone on weight .. but at the end of the day she is an influencer .. a big account that people look for inspo .. if u can’t be honest with ur gains then it’s not fair on people seeking guidance n buying products u promote a lot of people have followed her from slimming world days if she wants to get away from SW create a new account .
To be fair though, I think it's a long time since she claimed to be a weight loss account. She hasn't posted about weight loss tips or used the Slimming World hashtag for a good few years.

Lockdown wasn't the very start of her weight gain, she was a good stone or so heavier than her lightest for well over a year before lockdown happened - she addressed it a few times then, saying she was "fluffier" than she had been but she was living her best life, lots going on socially and lots of travel.
It was around then that she veered away from being primarily a slimming account and if people are still following her for her slimming tips then frankly they're wasting their time.

Her big problems are that she doesn't really know how to dress for her new body and I sympathise with her there because it can be difficult; the other problem being that she doesn't have a proper direction for her social media as she's lost her way. I have no sympathy for that though, she's turned herself into a spoilt, whiny brat, always begging for swipes and likes.

Reactions: 13
Wow I’ve just looked at her for the first time in aaages and she looks totally different. She looks… healthy, younger, less dead behind the eyes? Is it the extra weight? Remember when she used to have bad skin and was constantly promoting and using the the MLM stuff but then she started using Kiehl’s and stopped stripping her face to within an inch of its life and the MLM kinda died down? Anyway, I was shocked at how much weight she’d put on because she was always so obsessed with slimming world or WW or whatever it was but I’m Glad she’s laid off it. Unless she’s just had Botox or filters and that’s why she looks better. Still won’t be following her though because still makes that dry Thai beef.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Her boots look like they’re cutting the circulation off in her legs! I’m suprised she can even walk!

Reactions: 3
Seriously if I was in a beautiful city I would not be in the same shops that I could go to in the UK, I normally think she does such interesting things in holiday but she has blown my mind with her night in & now shopping in friggin H&M 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She did make me laugh on stories this morning when she claimed "we've literally never stopped"🤣
Been there 2 days and had a night in, she was in her pjs at 7.30 last night🤣

Also, she's advertising her hair tool while sitting there with plaits in. We know that sleeping in plaits is her top hair hack, so to do to an aff ad for a waving product straight after we've seen her in plaits is dodgy even for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hold the bleeping bus.

Someone has just gone and found those crocodile boots for her and she has the bleeping audacity to put a swipe up on her page for them!!!!

Absolute no bleeping shame. What a greedy rude bleep!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
‘Literally not stopped’

you stopped all last hun
Also, swipe up for the curlers I use all the time? Does she think we’re stupid? You don’t use heat rememeber Dan you just plait it

Reactions: 5
Seriously can she not have a day off with the bloody swipe ups, your on friggin holiday

Reactions: 4
Doing her best vicky pollard impression😂

IMG_20211125_153105.jpg
IMG_20211125_153135.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
D O E S
A N Y O N E
E L S E
G E T
T R I G G E R E D
B Y
C A P T I O N
T I T L E S
W R I T T E N
L I K E
T H I S ?

(Took me far too long to write 😓)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
D O E S
A N Y O N E
E L S E
G E T
T R I G G E R E D
B Y
C A P T I O N
T I T L E S
W R I T T E N
L I K E
T H I S ?

(Took me far too long to write 😓)
This is doing my head in. Why is she doing this?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.