ItsDaniellesjourney #6 Swipe up on this blouse, I’m rule breaking, know I’m moving house?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe if she gets her eyes done, she'll be able to see what a state she looks most of the time🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don't usually comment here but my god has she really left the house in those cycling shorts?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Coming soon - "swipe up here for laser eye surgery"🤪
I genuinely believe she's sitting at that clinic asking for a discount for sharing her story with her 103k followers 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Coming soon - "swipe up here for laser eye surgery"🤪
I genuinely believe she's sitting at that clinic asking for a discount for sharing her story with her 103k followers 🙄
I thought she’d do this with the Invisalign but I don’t think she did... or if she did she didn’t declare it lol

Reactions: 1
Those beige shoes she insists on pairing with everything right now are bleeping rancid mate.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She's had 4 and a half days off and is now moaning about a 12 hour shift that she chose to do so she can get an extra day off

Change the record Dan

Screenshot_20210505-091140_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 4
Everyone get geared up for Danielle to be the first woman to ever work a 12 hour day tomorrow. She’s so giving.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just had a scroll back to 2018/2017 on her insta. She has had some questionable outfits but my god she looked tons better back then and most of her outfits were actually lovely.

Reactions: 3
Just had a scroll back to 2018/2017 on her insta. She has had some questionable outfits but my god she looked tons better back then and most of her outfits were actually lovely.
I will never forget Vivian or the amazing bra/top combo for the baby shower 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.