ItsDaniellesjourney #6 Swipe up on this blouse, I’m rule breaking, know I’m moving house?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bottle opener......got to get the essentials Dan.

I know they are cheap but why does she need a new one 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She literally drains the fun out of absolutely everything with her monotone blinking boring face and stupid repetitive cycle of shite. I CBA with her but the bants is class on here.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
God forbid she doesn’t have measuring cups immediately to hand the minute they step into their new house
they’re buying a new house
The use of the spoiler functionality here has absolutely finished me off :ROFLMAO:💀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
You would honestly think she was a nurse on ICU at the rate she bangs on about how long and tough her days are. Dani you are a mortgage advisor, get over yourself. Surely going up and down her rented, temporary stairs is a great way to get some steps in.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh come on guys, be nice. She works TWELVE HOURS a day, no one else does this in the world, well not in Dani's mind anyway.
Does anyone know when she's moving? Don't think I've seen her mention it in 24 hours 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh come on guys, be nice. She works TWELVE HOURS a day, no one else does this in the world, well not in Dani's mind anyway.
Does anyone know when she's moving? Don't think I've seen her mention it in 24 hours 😂
She's moving???

🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She's moving???

In the words of Phoebe Buffay "THIS IS BRAND NEW INFORMATION!" 🤣

I hope she has rising damp. And I'm talking about the house, I doubt date night with Chesney would do the trick 😜😝

• Haha
Reactions: 12
'Working until early afternoon' is that supposed to make people feel sorry for her because she's working on a Saturday? She has about 4 days off in the week anyway

No one cares Dani!

Reactions: 5
A few stems of green and call it a salad.
Why has she chucked some onion and that round the kitchen top? FoOdiE
96F9C4A0-B94E-48F2-8CC8-0B52E606DA0C.jpeg

• Haha
I’m gonna unfollow her, she’s so boring lately. I only stay to laugh at her tit outfits and wonky face 🤣 but even that is boring the living daylights of me.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She is very Groundhog Day. Morning coffee, walk, talk about her day, meal plan, swipe up, swipe up, house move, swipe up. She’s an amazing cure for insomnia 🥱😴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Here’s a radical plan, Ben could do the meal plan or they could do it on a Monday or a Tuesday or any day! Imagine the possibilities! Phew, wild.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t expect anyone to know the answer to this but I thought I’d ask anyway! Is she moving house?

😬😬

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.