ItsDaniellesjourney #5 Vive la (French) resistance!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who in their right MIND is swiping up for that hat?! It’s so, so odd that she wears it 😂😩😷
Perhaps with the money from her swipe ups she can buy an iron as that dress is as wrinkled as hell
P.S I like the hat 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Who in their right MIND is swiping up for that hat?! It’s so, so odd that she wears it 😂😩😷
Is that even the same hat?! It looks like a cap in the small pic and more SnapBack on her 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She really needs to remove "fashion" from her bio and put "mess" instead!
Does she realise how ridiculous she looks?🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Is that even the same hat?! It looks like a cap in the small pic and more SnapBack on her 🤔
I was going to say this! The swipe up version is slightly more palatable, hers is bloody awful. Trying to make money on a product she hasn't even bought. duck offff.

Oh my CHRIST!!! Pahahahahaha what the hell does she look like that outfit. Hahaha who does she think she is???
She works in a bank in Barnsley, she ain't beyonce's back up dancer!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I never really comment on this thread as she’s never really bothered me much until lately with the constant swipe ups 🥴
HOWEVER I have just seen Ashley Cains post about his daughter which is heartbreaking, yet here Danielle is moaning about her long day AGAIN. This woman really needs to learn some perspective. Literally finds something to moan about constantly! She is probably the most materialistic, shallow, mind numbingly boring on Insta (or the world).
Soz for the rant but seeing her pop up whinging about having THE PRIVILEGE of working after seeing such sad news really wound me up tonight.

I never really comment on this thread as she’s never really bothered me much until lately with the constant swipe ups 🥴
HOWEVER I have just seen Ashley Cains post about his daughter which is heartbreaking, yet here Danielle is moaning about her long day AGAIN. This woman really needs to learn some perspective. Literally finds something to moan about constantly! She is probably the most materialistic, shallow, mind numbingly boring on Insta (or the world).
Soz for the rant but seeing her pop up whinging about having THE PRIVILEGE of working after seeing such sad news really wound me up tonight.
Excatly this.

I feel so sad after reading about Ashley's poor little girl and then I go on insta and there's this twit complaining about her long day. Dani, we know you read here and it's fine to have a moan about work but you should be grateful that's the only thing you're moaning about. You're healthy, have a job, an income and a new house. Maybe people would like her more if she was more positive about her life.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Excatly this.

I feel so sad after reading about Ashley's poor little girl and then I go on insta and there's this twit complaining about her long day. Dani, we know you read here and it's fine to have a moan about work but you should be grateful that's the only thing you're moaning about. You're healthy, have a job, an income and a new house. Maybe people would like her more if she was more positive about her life.
She really doesn’t get how lucky she is. Many people have lost so much these last 12 months and others would love to moan about long hours at work. She really needs to get a grip! My heart goes out to Ashley and his family ♥

I've been thinking the exact same! Finding out that news tonight brought me to tears and then I go on insta to see her moaning, just really puts things into perspective, can she not go one day without bragging how lucky she is while having the cheek to moan?!

Reactions: 1
She’s not happy and I do wonder if there is something bigger going on. Happy people don’t constantly focus on negatives or the next thing. If she’s not happy with what she’s got now, how is she going to be happy with more? We all have our off days of course but she’s always moaning. The holidays annoy me the most. Me and my husband went on nice holidays 3-4 times a year (I’m not bragging, it’s just fact. We don’t have children and have good jobs) but honestly it’s the thing I’ve missed the least. Seeing our friends and being able to go out for a drink or dinner and life in general is what we’ve missed the most. I just look at her and think what a sad way to live.

It’s totally fine to moan about your day......to your family or mates privately! Don’t put it on social media!!!! All it does is show what a selfish head you are.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.