Itsdaniellesjourney #3 27 stories without a blink; playing up to us when she’s had a drink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title thanks too @Hereforthehottea

Had to tweak to make it fit, especially as her handle is so long 🤣

Think the last post in the last thread was asking where the infamous slow cooker went?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She was slow cooking & protein powdering yesterday, right after a coffee machine shot. I still love her though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ooo thanks everyone, my first thread title 🙌🏻 Special mention to our main girl Dani loves a (gifted) smoothie. I’m going to celebrate with a coffee in my emma bridgewater mug, after I’ve massaged my spicy meat (#ad), wearing all my designer clothes at once.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ooo thanks everyone, my first thread title 🙌🏻 Special mention to our main girl Dani loves a (gifted) smoothie. I’m going to celebrate with a coffee in my emma bridgewater mug, after I’ve massaged my spicy meat (#ad), wearing all my designer clothes at once.
I hope you’re taking your designer handbag with you for a drink in the garden!

• Haha
You spelled smooooovie wrong🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I do however really like her kitchen, makes me wonder how she got her living room so wrong 🤦🏼‍♀️

I do however really like her kitchen, makes me wonder how she got her living room so wrong 🤦🏼‍♀️
Random, but when she did her kitchen story it icxured to me that ad lovely as it is, and I’d love a kitchen like hers, why is her oven and hob so far away from her countertop? Surely she must spend so much time walking from the hob to the extension but if her kitchen where the full size counter top is ?!

Reactions: 1
So yesterday she posted that she was colouring her own hair red. Then she hasn't posted since. I hope it hasn't gone disastrously wrong! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hang on a minute..... did she just say she rarely posts selfies??? Is daily the new definition of rarely?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why is she making such a big deal of being home when she’s still going out to work and to walk the dog?!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I like her hair now! I think the blonde was too fake looking if that's a thing 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.