Itsdaniellesjourney #3 27 stories without a blink; playing up to us when she’s had a drink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if it’s Instagram and the growth of home accounts primarily being a lot of new builds and people like Danielle wanting to jump on a bandwagon. I understand the lure of the show home they are beautiful but that’s kind of the point. Most remove the doors so that the rooms appear bigger than what they are as well. You’d think though, especially Danielle working in mortgages and housing would understand that the cons outweight the pros. Unless you have no choice, I’d stay well away from a new build.

Also, I was informed by my friend who purchased a new build that it’s a requirement to have social housing where there are 15 or more dwellings. That’s what the developers told her. No shade, but not for me.
I am privately renting in a 6 year old estate... didn't realise at first but most of the neighbours in the flats are social housing and it has put me right off buying around here. Been tough when working from home and none of them have worked even before lockdown

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.