Danielle French @Itsdaniellesjourney #2 Slow cooker & protein powder queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG Iove my chopper! I got one a couple of years ago and would highly recommend!

A lot of dogs don't like to go out in bad weather and sometimes owners will have puppy pads and things in their houses for the dogs to go on which they can then throw away? I don't know how common place this is but I know a couple of owners who have done this when the dog has refused to go out in severe weather.
yeah I have two Dachshunds who refuse point blank to walk in the bad weather so have to use puppy pads and look for breaks in the weather so they will even go in the garden

I know this is a Danielle thread but I just have to say Keelies Journey is the absolute WORST for doing this. She will literally show 20+ pieces she's bought from ASOS, add swipe ups to them all and then you NEVER see her wear them. They 100% all go back. It's disgusting. I don't think Danielle does the same but she definitely could. More likely she'll wear them all once and then add to her selling insta page.
I do think Danielle sends a lot back too. Every day off from work, her stories used to be filled with her collecting loads of parcels. She has never worn enough different outfits to justify the parcels she was getting. She mixed and matched a lot of pieces, wears the same accessories to death etc

Reactions: 2
Can believe how much stuff on her selling page she’s hardly worn. Such a waste of money let alone the impact on the environment 😳

Reactions: 3
She does seem to spend a small fortune on clothes. And its not exactly all cheap stuff either! At least she does actually work for it (ie. the stuff she doesn't send back) unlike half the "influencers" out there 😏

I wonder if she has real life conversations the way that she does stories - unblinking, no expression, doesn’t move her head. Makes me nervous.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
One thing I will say for Danielle is she does seem to have a good social life with genuine friends rather than randos off insta. So many of these "influences" seem to have no social life whatsoever or they meet up with people off insta where they only thing they have in common is they're all begs.

Reactions: 9
One thing I will say for Danielle is she does seem to have a good social life with genuine friends rather than randos off insta. So many of these "influences" seem to have no social life whatsoever or they meet up with people off insta where they only thing they have in common is they're all begs.
This is what I like about Danielle. She might get criticism for being "boring" or for her ads, but she doesn't lick arse with other instagrammers or attend events where everyone is just so false.

Reactions: 6
Agree!! I think she comes across as a really nice girl. She doesn't do things "for the gram" and goes out and works like the rest of us.

Reactions: 4
I do quite like her she seems harmless and like she’s be fun on a night out I’d just love to know where her money comes from she seems to have such an expensive lifestyle

She and her partner both work full time. Similarly myself and husband work full time and house prices are relatively cheaper up north to other parts of the country. They both should enjoy the benefits of being a two income house hold she may not be everyone’s cup of tea but she isn’t one for ordering tit and not wearing it, she is consistent on her diet and gym and admits when she hasn’t had a wobble or what ever. I genuinely think she is one of the good ones as it goes

Reactions: 8
This is what I like about Danielle. She might get criticism for being "boring" or for her ads, but she doesn't lick arse with other instagrammers or attend events where everyone is just so false.
Probably because she isn’t that well known and maybe doesn’t get invited. I imagine she wouldn’t turn down an Instagram influencers event if she got invited to one. Infact I reckon she would jump at the opportunity.

I think I’m watching a totally different account... she literally affiliate links every item of clothing she wears and sells everything after she’s worn it a few times for almost the price she paid. She pushes all the spicentice/protein world etc stuff ALL THE TIME.

She defo watches here too. Someone’s mentioned that is lovely how she goes out with her genuine friends and surprise surprise she’s having another catch up with old work mates today.

I’m not sure how anyone can say she doesn’t just do things for the gram... I think the majority of her life is just for the gram!

Saying all this though, I don’t think she’s a bad person and don’t wish bad upon her. I am just judging as I see it from my point of view. She isn’t a bad person at all. However, her lifestyle can’t surely be just because her and her hubby have ok jobs. Before I had a baby I had a decent job, my hubby gets a very decent wage yet I couldn’t afford to buy myself a designer treat or go on a nice asos haul every month. Plus they have very luxury holidays that they might do cheaper than packages but they still won’t be cheap and they don’t have one they go on about 5 trips a year.

Call be cynical but I don’t believe it.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.