Danielle French @Itsdaniellesjourney #2 Slow cooker & protein powder queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Groundhog Day:

Every Monday morning Danielle: ‘how is it Monday already? I swear I’ve just blinked and it’s gone!’

Same tit every week!!!! She’s so unbelievably dull!!!! We need some drunken nights out. Surely we are OWED it as loyal followers?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I’ve literally started using her talking stories of her in her pjs, on that chair, as my wind down before bedtime 😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can’t lie I bought that chopper after seeing it on her story. Didn’t use her aff link though

Reactions: 1
I know everyone is going nuts about her being accused of being a tit dog owner. But genuine question, if the dog won't go out in the storm and is then left in all day, surely at some point it will need a piss/tit. It breaks my heart to think a wee soul has to hold that in for potentially 8hrs.

Can’t lie I bought that chopper after seeing it on her story. Didn’t use her aff link though
I fancied one of those 😂 are they good? I wouldn't use her link either! I'll staple my foof to the floor before I hop on a swipe up or an aff link.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I fancied one of those 😂 are they good? I wouldn't use her link either! I'll staple my foof to the floor before I hop on a swipe up or an aff link.
Not sure yet! It should be coming this week sometime but the reviews were good!

I know everyone is going nuts about her being accused of being a tit dog owner. But genuine question, if the dog won't go out in the storm and is then left in all day, surely at some point it will need a piss/tit. It breaks my heart to think a wee soul has to hold that in for potentially 8hrs.
Yeah I get that, if mine does that I call my mum to pop round while I'm at work. Maybe she has someone she can call but not sure 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Yeah I get that, if mine does that I call my mum to pop round while I'm at work. Maybe she has someone she can call but not sure 🤷🏼‍♀️
She could have for all we know but I'd worry so much I if I leave my dog home for the length of time she does. I certainly cannot not go a few hours without the toilet 😅😂

I have to say, my dog refuses point blank to go outside in bad weather like out and out refuses, Ill pop a coat on, brolly on his lead, the works, and he refuses to. We had non stop rain for a few days last year (surprise surprise) and we both work 5 mins from home so we always pop home every couple of hours to let him out normally. The dog didn't pee or poo for 24 hours! I rang up my vet and they said if he wants to go he will go!

OMG Iove my chopper! I got one a couple of years ago and would highly recommend!

A lot of dogs don't like to go out in bad weather and sometimes owners will have puppy pads and things in their houses for the dogs to go on which they can then throw away? I don't know how common place this is but I know a couple of owners who have done this when the dog has refused to go out in severe weather.

Reactions: 4
I have a cocker spaniel too, they need a lot of stimulation and exercise. She must have someone looking after her, or she must be and inside and outside dog. She couldn’t hold the bathroom all day when they are at work, or away on their days out for food and drinks

Sorry to sound stupid. When she’s posting these items on her story with ASOS clothes, if you swipe up and buy the same ... does she get money ???

Sorry to sound stupid. When she’s posting these items on her story with ASOS clothes, if you swipe up and buy the same ... does she get money ???
YEP! It keeps it in your cookies as well so if you buy anything for a certain time after they get it. Like why doesn't she put the link up once clothes have arrived? Obviously short of money/content

Even that’s crappy because they could just send the clothes back. Ergh it’s so scummy. Swipe up .. aff link etc.. gross ! That Chloe Phillips is doing it ALL the time too. Literally getting money for putting ASOS screen grabs up on their lunch breaks ?!

I NEVER swipe up for that reason, on any Instagram account. On the very rare occasions I've seen something that I'm interested in I just search on Google out of principle.

Reactions: 11
Even that’s crappy because they could just send the clothes back. Ergh it’s so scummy. Swipe up .. aff link etc.. gross ! That Chloe Phillips is doing it ALL the time too. Literally getting money for putting ASOS screen grabs up on their lunch breaks ?!
I know this is a Danielle thread but I just have to say Keelies Journey is the absolute WORST for doing this. She will literally show 20+ pieces she's bought from ASOS, add swipe ups to them all and then you NEVER see her wear them. They 100% all go back. It's disgusting. I don't think Danielle does the same but she definitely could. More likely she'll wear them all once and then add to her selling insta page.

Reactions: 4
I know this is a Danielle thread but I just have to say Keelies Journey is the absolute WORST for doing this. She will literally show 20+ pieces she's bought from ASOS, add swipe ups to them all and then you NEVER see her wear them. They 100% all go back. It's disgusting. I don't think Danielle does the same but she definitely could. More likely she'll wear them all once and then add to her selling insta page.
Think that’s just as bad tbh! So bad for the environment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.