Danielle French @Itsdaniellesjourney #2 Slow cooker & protein powder queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm pretty certain she's trying to get some sort of deal with Nespresso. I'm unsure of the need to post a video of her coffee machine EVERY. SINGLE. DAY! Wondering if she's reading this, she keeps almost warning her followers how boring her content is at the moment.

Reactions: 4
She also mentioned taking the dog after someone said why didn’t they take her. So obvious!

Reactions: 2
Come on Danielle, go out and get pissed
I reckon we should set up a GoFundMe so she can have a tattle sponsored night out on the razz to inject some life back in to Driftwood Danielle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine having that much time to think.... gonna stop for a de caf coffee. Maybe I’m jealous of her child free self 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Because she's a selfish prick who leaves her dog all day everyday but it's ok though cause she gets an hour walk in the morning 🙄.
WOW. When my partner works from home most of the time the dogs are in a different room sleeping (their choice). I use to feel bad about leaving ours all day but all they do is sleep, at home with them or out at work! I hardly think it makes her a selfish prick leaving Dozza behind, it would of been pretty harsh making Doz do the walk in those conditions so I think that was a completely unselfish decision she made.

Reactions: 10
WOW. When my partner works from home most of the time the dogs are in a different room sleeping (their choice). I use to feel bad about leaving ours all day but all they do is sleep, at home with them or out at work! I hardly think it makes her a selfish prick leaving Dozza behind, it would of been pretty harsh making Doz do the walk in those conditions so I think that was a completely unselfish decision she made.
Yeah I'm with you on this, when I'm at work my mum will moan that my dog has been at home all day but I work from home 2/3 days a week and I never see her because all she does is sleep. If it's going to be a late one I'll ask my mum to take her out at lunch but my dog couldn't give a tit either way as long as she's been the toilet, been fed and had a cuddle

Another boring weekend...she says they're planning next weekend tonight. Hope they're out on the booze next week! It's getting dull.

Reactions: 2
I don’t believe for any second she was planning on wearing the first outfit outdoors..

At least I hope not anyway

So there's a storm battering the country, everyone affected by it, probably people injured/killed and she's whinging coz she can't prep her lunch for the week 😂😂😂

#danielleproblemz

Any excuse for an ad
Ad....in the form of a "business" card drop at telephone boxes around Barnsley

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.