Danielle French @Itsdaniellesjourney #2 Slow cooker & protein powder queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair though, she does work like 1 day a week and he is quite high up in a bank and obvs works full time
I think they work the same days! They have Tuesday’s off together, 1 Saturday a month and then sundays! When she’s doing stuff you can usually hear banging in the background so he must be there too doing stuff she’s just never really filmed him unless they’re on holiday or a night out

I think they work the same days! They have Tuesday’s off together, 1 Saturday a month and then sundays! When she’s doing stuff you can usually hear banging in the background so he must be there too doing stuff she’s just never really filmed him unless they’re on holiday or a night out
Ohhhh interesting! He probably doesn’t get a say now the slow cooker is out 24/7 anyway

Ohhhh interesting! He probably doesn’t get a say now the slow cooker is out 24/7 anyway
Haha I bet he just has to eat what he’s given and shut up lol her slow cooker comes first by the looks of it!

Reactions: 1
With all this pouting she’s been doing (the staring story) and all these filters that make her lips look massive I bet you £1,000 she gets lip fillers soon 😂👄👄👄

With all this pouting she’s been doing (the staring story) and all these filters that make her lips look massive I bet you £1,000 she gets lip fillers soon 😂👄👄👄
Hahaha I thought this, she’s definitely feeling herself with the big lip filters.

I really don’t think the blonde hair works for her, she looks washed out. She looked much nicer with the dark red.

Reactions: 3
To be fair though, she does work like 1 day a week and he is quite high up in a bank and obvs works full time
A "bank manager" is not as exclusive as it sounds. My man is a "Vice President" in a bank.....literally doesn't know his arse from his elbow.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
A "bank manager" is not as exclusive as it sounds. My man is a "Vice President" in a bank.....literally doesn't know his arse from his elbow.
I worked in banks for a while, also the particular bank Danielle works for and there is 100% nothing special needed to manage one of those 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I worked in banks for a while, also the particular bank Danielle works for and there is 100% nothing special needed to manage one of those 😂😂
Ayyyyep

I also work in the industry and, I tit you not, was very recently reprimanded for not managing my manager!?!?

Apparently I'd escalated an issue (literally daily) but not continued to pressure my "manager" enough to make sure he was following up.

The industry is *THAT* ridiculous.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
That banging is him trying to do himself in after hearing her start recording another smeeewwwwthi demo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Did anyone see she was called out on calling her breakfast milkshakes smoothies? I didn’t get to screenshot it before she deleted it but she said the difference is milkshakes don’t have fruit in them so hers is a smooooothie.

• Haha
Did anyone see she was called out on calling her breakfast milkshakes smoothies? I didn’t get to screenshot it before she deleted it but she said the difference is milkshakes don’t have fruit in them so hers is a smooooothie.
It’s repetitive boring content whatever it is . It’s weird as well , those boomerangs feckin strange.

A smoothie is normally blended fruit almost like fruit purée! Not a fuckin milkshake powder with half a banana and almond milk in. She’s a bellend!!!

Attachments

I’ve been blocked from her stories 🙈
Ffs never even commented
Your not missing anything! Usual Tuesday day off antics. In her dressing gown, greasy hair and glasses, with a coffee. Mixing up some protein porridge :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.