ItsDaniellesjourney #10 aff link this, swipe up that, come on babes pay for my new build tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my bleeping god just take one day off aff linking stuff, make it a birthday treat to us all to not share a link to every last minute detail of your life for once

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What is that headband all about! don’t see how that is going to help apart from help it get infected. 2 years on and mine still gives me grief and doesn’t feel fully healed. They can be a nightmare. Surprised the piercer didn’t warn her not to get them both done at the same time. We’re never gonna hear the end of this 🤣

Reactions: 1
What is that headband all about! don’t see how that is going to help apart from help it get infected. 2 years on and mine still gives me grief and doesn’t feel fully healed. They can be a nightmare. Surprised the piercer didn’t warn her not to get them both done at the same time. We’re never gonna hear the end of this 🤣
Hahahaha. Can just hear it now, 65 weeks down the line “good morning guyssssss, hope you’re all okkkkkk, oh my god, me ears are absolutely killing mehhhh still, I’ve hardly slept a winkkkkkkk”! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Everything’s very excessive isn’t it - the amount of clothes orders, the designer accessories, the ‘trinkety’ bits, the home reno, and now all those piercings in one go? It’s like the meme about when you get access to adult money and just buy stupid tit. Nothing’s considered, it’s very much ‘I can afford to do this so I want it NOW’ and not only is it not relatable for your average insta follower, it’s not even aspirational, it’s just tacky.

Reactions: 7
Her followers have gone down to 101k! No talky stories today. Has she finally bored herself to death?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.