itsbinkybee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
About time she had a thread. She’s unbearable in every way. I imagine she is a very intense girlfriend hence why she always ends up single

Reactions: 5
She is so irritating! And such an attention seeker. Can’t stand her accent either...

Oh my I’m so glad someone’s set up a thread on her!!! She comes across as above everyone

I don’t understand how this thread is so dead.. I’ve never known a ruder, more self absorbed “you tuber” she is so obnoxious and has to give her thoughts on EVERYTHING because somehow she has been effected by every possible thing going 🙄 I mean.. you’re putting yourself out in the public, don’t be so RUDE
9A88B4D0-4AAD-490A-A407-1DF83382A6D6.png

• Wow
Reactions: 2
The way she starts that suggests it’s been asked a lot?? 😂😂 do people really want to talk to her that badly what a rude cow

About time she had a thread. She’s unbearable in every way. I imagine she is a very intense girlfriend hence why she always ends up single
Well looks like shes single again for real this time. What is going on with this girl? One minute she's devastatingly in love with her ex next minute shes being bullied and its totally over. Wtf

She must have a very cool employer. I’d definitely be called in for a chat if I danced around in my undies on a public instagram

Think her insta stories needed a bit of a pre warning 🥴
Christ. I don’t follow her but had to have a look to see what you’re referring to. Put some actual knickers on hun I do not want to see your breakfast

I've never known someone to love themselves so much!! Every story, video, tweet etc she comes across as being so far up her own arse (that she thinks is perfectly built) 🙄 her nose is still massive even after a very tricky looking nose job! Her accent grinds my gears! Put on some joggers Atleast we don't wanna see you dancing in your knickers risking a flap flash at best! 🤮🤮🤮

Even before all of the recent Brogan drama I tried to watch her thinking she’d be quite relatable but Jesus Christ she was horrendous. Couldn’t deal with her accent for starters and then secondly couldn’t stand how she swans around thinking she’s gods gift to the planet.

I am all for women having confidence but I think she thinks she’s an Instagram model so posts all these underwear shots but they just look crass as duck.

Reactions: 7
What kind of youtuber is she? I’m only aware of her from the brogan drama and her nose job video years ago but her nose is clearly botched and left her with polybeak deformity

is she from rich parents ? I understood she grew up in Portugal but were her family expats over there or are they actually 100% Portuguese. I got the impression she went to some form of international school which cant have been cheap but i was not sure on reason why she didnt attend a local school

So she’s uploaded a weekly vlog and she’s still prancing about in a thong that’s about to show off her lunch 🙊 I don’t get how this doesn’t affect her employment?