itsbinkybee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow she has been on one lately.

So cos she can’t go see her cat who is sadly ill and might need to be put down she’s blaming the government? Then the tweet before that was saying that 99% of her problems would go away if she could have a kiss or a cuddle. She’s an absolute attention-seeking idiot.

Reactions: 1
Anyone got any recent gossip?
She uploaded a video talking about how gossip sites are full of crappy bullies she didn’t really acknowledged her own behaviour on twitter regarding the Becca situation

Reactions: 2
How is this thread so quiet, but I see her mentioned constantly on Brogan and Cherrys threads!
I just watch her stories sometimes and noticed the engagement ring flash in every. single. photo. And the fact she moved country and is apparently the first person to do so.
Moving to Ireland is not a challenge.
By this thread though, she’s not with this guy for very long?

-This is “Biancaslife” isn’t it? 😄

Last edited:
I'm surprised her thread is so quiet but that may be because I have an irrational dislike of her. IMO she thinks she's far cleverer/prettier/cool than she actually is. I know you shouldn't judge by looks but her boyfriend reminds me of Mr blobby. I hope for her sake she's happy with him, especially when I remember he dumped her to go travelling. Maybe his personality is better than his appearance, but I doubt it.

• Haha
I'm surprised her thread is so quiet but that may be because I have an irrational dislike of her. IMO she thinks she's far cleverer/prettier/cool than she actually is. I know you shouldn't judge by looks but her boyfriend reminds me of Mr blobby. I hope for her sake she's happy with him, especially when I remember he dumped her to go travelling. Maybe his personality is better than his appearance, but I doubt it.
Omg hahahaha mr blobby

She has a smug and holier than thou attitude, like she’s had the luxury of working from home for years unlike some public sector workers who are just constantly exhausted, it’s her issue that she has to commute for that time but she’s reading. They decided to move to another country, she can jazz it up all she wants but it looks like they’ve got a whole floor at mark’s mums so they’re not sluming it and they are saving more money.

Reactions: 1
I can’t take it seriously when she claims they’ve been together 7 years and are celebrating their 7 year anniversary when he dumped her for months and she was heartbroken and documented how she was going on dates before they got back together. She now likes to pretend and act like they only weren’t together for a few weeks and “in constant contact” throughout. Im sure it was longer than she makes out.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Wedding, honeymoon (in Japan for 3 weeks), and also saving for a house. Even without a cost of living that's a lot. I hope she spreads the cost

I know nothing about her, apart from the few stories I’ve seen and the comments on other threads.
he dumped her to travel and she took him back and is now marrying him? Questionable, but ok 👍