Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Laur91

VIP Member
Even before all of the recent Brogan drama I tried to watch her thinking she’d be quite relatable but Jesus Christ she was horrendous. Couldn’t deal with her accent for starters and then secondly couldn’t stand how she swans around thinking she’s gods gift to the planet.

I am all for women having confidence but I think she thinks she’s an Instagram model so posts all these underwear shots but they just look crass as fuck.

Reactions: 7

Chocolatelover333

Chatty Member
About time she had a thread. She’s unbearable in every way. I imagine she is a very intense girlfriend hence why she always ends up single

Reactions: 5

Elsass

Chatty Member
She must have a very cool employer. I’d definitely be called in for a chat if I danced around in my undies on a public instagram

Cocococktails

I've never known someone to love themselves so much!! Every story, video, tweet etc she comes across as being so far up her own arse (that she thinks is perfectly built) 🙄 her nose is still massive even after a very tricky looking nose job! Her accent grinds my gears! Put on some joggers Atleast we don't wanna see you dancing in your knickers risking a flap flash at best! 🤮🤮🤮

hellogoodbyex

VIP Member
I can’t take it seriously when she claims they’ve been together 7 years and are celebrating their 7 year anniversary when he dumped her for months and she was heartbroken and documented how she was going on dates before they got back together. She now likes to pretend and act like they only weren’t together for a few weeks and “in constant contact” throughout. Im sure it was longer than she makes out.

• Wow
Reactions: 3

CapnPancakes

Chatty Member
How is this thread so quiet, but I see her mentioned constantly on Brogan and Cherrys threads!
I just watch her stories sometimes and noticed the engagement ring flash in every. single. photo. And the fact she moved country and is apparently the first person to do so.
Moving to Ireland is not a challenge.
By this thread though, she’s not with this guy for very long?

-This is “Biancaslife” isn’t it? 😄

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

Pebble_100

I'm surprised her thread is so quiet but that may be because I have an irrational dislike of her. IMO she thinks she's far cleverer/prettier/cool than she actually is. I know you shouldn't judge by looks but her boyfriend reminds me of Mr blobby. I hope for her sake she's happy with him, especially when I remember he dumped her to go travelling. Maybe his personality is better than his appearance, but I doubt it.

• Haha

Justoverit

About time she had a thread. She’s unbearable in every way. I imagine she is a very intense girlfriend hence why she always ends up single
Well looks like shes single again for real this time. What is going on with this girl? One minute she's devastatingly in love with her ex next minute shes being bullied and its totally over. Wtf

hrh89

VIP Member
The way she starts that suggests it’s been asked a lot?? 😂😂 do people really want to talk to her that badly what a rude cow

hellogoodbyex

VIP Member
I don’t understand how this thread is so dead.. I’ve never known a ruder, more self absorbed “you tuber” she is so obnoxious and has to give her thoughts on EVERYTHING because somehow she has been effected by every possible thing going 🙄 I mean.. you’re putting yourself out in the public, don’t be so RUDE
9A88B4D0-4AAD-490A-A407-1DF83382A6D6.png

• Wow

Lola123

VIP Member
I'm surprised her thread is so quiet but that may be because I have an irrational dislike of her. IMO she thinks she's far cleverer/prettier/cool than she actually is. I know you shouldn't judge by looks but her boyfriend reminds me of Mr blobby. I hope for her sake she's happy with him, especially when I remember he dumped her to go travelling. Maybe his personality is better than his appearance, but I doubt it.
Omg hahahaha mr blobby

She has a smug and holier than thou attitude, like she’s had the luxury of working from home for years unlike some public sector workers who are just constantly exhausted, it’s her issue that she has to commute for that time but she’s reading. They decided to move to another country, she can jazz it up all she wants but it looks like they’ve got a whole floor at mark’s mums so they’re not sluming it and they are saving more money.

Reactions: 1

Laur91

VIP Member
Wow she has been on one lately.

So cos she can’t go see her cat who is sadly ill and might need to be put down she’s blaming the government? Then the tweet before that was saying that 99% of her problems would go away if she could have a kiss or a cuddle. She’s an absolute attention-seeking idiot.

Reactions: 1

Lola123

VIP Member
So she’s uploaded a weekly vlog and she’s still prancing about in a thong that’s about to show off her lunch 🙊 I don’t get how this doesn’t affect her employment?