It’s The Fergusons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something about them I just can’t take to. Insta stories of visiting a care home, lovely thing to do don’t get me wrong at all! But why the need to share photos of these elderly people while you’re giving them presents? Why not just do it for the sake of doing it instead of looking for praise?

There’s been other things but this one just tipped me over the edge ?

Anyone else?

Reactions: 4
Gah! If there's one thing I hate, it's people broadcasting their good deeds. I maybe understand a little post about it to raise awareness but photo after photo of the children giving presents to an elderly person? Unnecessary and excessive.

I find them pretty irritating. I feel like they try to be the good Samaritan a little too much. They're too nice. Nobody is that nice ?

Reactions: 2
Looks like someone else feels the same, they’ve posted about a similar comment from a ‘dad blogger’

Yeah I just think they’re over the top with everything ?

Reactions: 1
They’ve visited old people which is something the wife says has been doing for years. Those people who we will end up being old and lonely and she’s just done a good thing and used her platform to tell people. I think it’s amazing gosh some others might do the same this coming year and that can be positive surely! I know these are trash threads but I’ve seen so much hypocrisy on here these people can’t do anything. Everything is mentioned and some tattlers moan each and every way possible. If I end up old and on my own one day I would love someone to do what they have done for me and if they have encouraged others to do so then this may just may happen! For you lot too ?

Ok so I have followed them for a while I quiet like al his ok but her she can’t get pregnant get drinks like a god damn fish and they were so depressed over not being able to conceive that someone set them up a go fund me yet in the next breathe they are off skiing now I know the a comdation and food may have been gifted (he said it was) but surely not the fuel etc and then they spent a day in Lapland uk too it’s just so grabbing of people to plead they cannot afford stuff yet in the next breath she’s downing bottles of Wine or beer, grrrrrr no standards!

They’ve visited old people which is something the wife says has been doing for years. Those people who we will end up being old and lonely and she’s just done a good thing and used her platform to tell people. I think it’s amazing gosh some others might do the same this coming year and that can be positive surely! I know these are trash threads but I’ve seen so much hypocrisy on here these people can’t do anything. Everything is mentioned and some tattlers moan each and every way possible. If I end up old and on my own one day I would love someone to do what they have done for me and if they have encouraged others to do so then this may just may happen! For you lot too ?
I totally agree it's such a lovely thing to do. But just enjoy it for themselves and the elderly people. No need to broadcast it to receive praise from others.

Reactions: 3
I think if ppl have a platform and they use it to do good then that’s brilliant. Praise and likes are a given when you have followers like that as is negative comments. But if what they have done is encourage others to do the same then In this crappy world full of such hardship for people then it’s fantastic what they have done. Praise and like regardless

These guys do annoy me. Al I can’t stand his hyperactivity. He’s a grown man who thinks he is a teen.
Jen I do like her humour and would rather they had an al channel and Jen insta channel as if watch her rather than avoid it cos of al.

What I don’t get is how much they baby their little boy. He is 4.5 but they act like he is about 2-3 years. I get kids are only young once but goodness me they still lef him have regular naps. Cry of he does anything remotely age related. The sleeping at night could be improved drasticlaly if they treated him age appropriately.

Reactions: 4
I totally agree it's such a lovely thing to do. But just enjoy it for themselves and the elderly people. No need to broadcast it to receive praise from others.
Yes that’s my issue too. Like I said in the op, it is genuinely a lovely thing to do, I don’t doubt many of the people there appreciate the visit. There’s just something about the way they did it, sharing so many individual photos of the people who I’m sure did consent but I’m unsure whether they have a full understanding of what they are consenting to? Not just in terms of their own capacity but actually knowing what social media entails, how many people are going to see their photos and how public it is.

Totally not suggesting they did the visit solely for likes, just that they also enjoy being told what a wonderful thing they did...

These guys do annoy me. Al I can’t stand his hyperactivity. He’s a grown man who thinks he is a teen.
Jen I do like her humour and would rather they had an al channel and Jen insta channel as if watch her rather than avoid it cos of al.

What I don’t get is how much they baby their little boy. He is 4.5 but they act like he is about 2-3 years. I get kids are only young once but goodness me they still lef him have regular naps. Cry of he does anything remotely age related. The sleeping at night could be improved drasticlaly if they treated him age appropriately.
Yep and not sending him to school full time. Fair enough if you don’t think your child is ready for school but they baby him so much they aren’t helping him be ready at all! Surprises me considering he was a teacher before?!

Last edited by a moderator:
So tonight they’ve posted the official letter about the mc’s now I am not in any way shape or form not feeling sad for anyone who’s gone through 1 Mc let alone 7 I’ve been there myself BUT I cannot understand (as many have also asked on the post) how IVF would help as if she’s had a baby previously it’s obviously not gong to be funded by the NHS it fo me comes across as ‘hint hint someone post the go fund me account’

Wincing watching the stories today so they were gifted bu friends to go in a box and watch Disney on ice and at 10.30 am she’s downing a pint followed a few hours by a huge bottle of corona~ she looked lashed when walking out with the son on her shoulders and yet is so sad she can’t get pregnant I really think it’s alot to do with her liftestyle I really do it’s sad to watch

Reactions: 3
Wincing watching the stories today so they were gifted bu friends to go in a box and watch Disney on ice and at 10.30 am she’s downing a pint followed a few hours by a huge bottle of corona~ she looked lashed when walking out with the son on her shoulders and yet is so sad she can’t get pregnant I really think it’s alot to do with her liftestyle I really do it’s sad to watch
I think she might be an alcoholic. Who goes to Disney on ice and has pints of lager at that time ?

Reactions: 5
I think she might be an alcoholic. Who goes to Disney on ice and has pints of lager at that time ?
I have to agree, she was defo very merry and stumbling on the way out with the kid on her shoulders it made for awkward viewing ans I did laugh when someone msg them ans pointed out about the drinking I mean they are always going on about her not being able to have a baby but she does nothing to help herself it’s childish she acts like a teen and looks so unhealthy most of the clips I see it’s shocking

I did think that, it’s not really the place for downing pints?! If I take my children out for a special occasion or day trip it doesn’t even occur to me to start drinking.

I did think that, it’s not really the place for downing pints?! If I take my children out for a special occasion or day trip it doesn’t even occur to me to start drinking.
She never needs an excuse at all she had the hump as O2 don’t let kids go on your shoulders Christ above an the child not walk for oneevent?

I’m confused about the money they are giving back...? From the go fund me account. They said they could use the £1300 for initial tests but wouldn’t be fair to start something they wouldn’t be able to finish. Does that mean they wouldn’t be able to afford the rest of the treatment after tests? Without more funding from others I assume ?

Also they said recently they can’t foster or adopt because they don’t have a spare room as their boys already share and can’t afford to move. So where would they even put a baby?! I know people have more than two sharing a room but it’s hardly the ideal and especially when they are a teenager, a young school child and a baby?!

Hahaha you sad cunts go worry about your own tit lives instead of being so bothered to care and then care enough to write about it

Reactions: 6
Right I've got 5 minutes so I'll bite.

Have you repulsive bunch of cockhungry shitbags got nothing better to do than rip a family to shreds on here? I've seen some tit online before but half the comments here are psychiatrist wank bank material, a special kind of messed up. You should take a hard look at yourself if you can stand some self reflection before you start throwing tit like this around. Are you comfortable that you're sitting there guessing, diagnosing, accusing them of all kinds - knowing full well they can read it and anything they say will just be twisted by you bitter scrotes?

To address a few of these genius comments:

"I know it's a company but if you wanted to you could take funds out of it" - Sit down and shut your mouth you muppet. Imagine they did do that - imagine the tit you'd say then too! The world doesn't work like that and I think you only half arsed that reply because you know you're thick and sat in an environment where people will give you a sympathetic pat on the back for your attempt at contributing. Go home.

"I’m confused about the money they are giving back" - They've stated clearly that they could't afford the treatment. You're using the same point twice here and your intent is clear as day, you're a bully. Anyone can see the twisted glee you're getting with every reply you send - this is 100% a hate campaign.

"She might be an alcoholic" - Did it feel good saying that? Feel like you were really adding something to the discussion there, something new and exciting that would keep this shitshow going a bit longer? Please - upload a video of yourself so we can see if you're as repulsive as you make yourself out to be.

Who gives a curly steaming tit if they broadcast what they're doing? They're doing nice stuff and telling people - whereas you mutts are sitting writing poison on a thread about an innocent family, who looks better there, really?

I'd say something like "you should be ashamed of yourselves" but honestly I think that ship sailed a long time ago. You're all laughably pathetic.

Btw - "Happy Mummy" - is that an ironic name? Your comments here resonate with every form of depression I've ever encountered, your projection tactics are as obvious as your inbreeding.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.