It's the Ferguson’s #5 Led by Ted or Gaslit by Al. You decide?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please tell me someone else is seeing all the posts on maker of boys....
Oh FFS someone has put 50p in the Jen troll meter 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ And it’s all a bullshit, one side perspective anyway. My new partner has been given an awful time by my ex husband, we’ve been dragged though the courts and CAFCASS by my child’s father, so step dads have the same challenges as step mums. And as for the whole ‘we weren’t invited to I’s Christening, well seeing as Al the cheat left I so young, I’m sure it was all still a bit raw for H’s family for these two cheats to waltz in all loved up. I wonder if she could imagine how she’d feel if Louis’ dad left her for another woman.... probs not. There is never any acceptance that maybe some of their behaviour contributed to the place they are in now with H. I am wondering if 1) it was always Jen that posted all the H bashing and 2) if there is a strategy behind all this talk being on her account - maybe trying to distance the drama from the more lucrative Dadsnet/it’s the Ferguson’s now Al the cheat is doing more podcasts??? 🤔🤔🤔

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
So boring

Her child was not an infant in nappies
Also still absolutely no ownership of anything they could have/wished THEY had done better or differently

Yes the step dad did step up it sounds, but he didn’t run off with H when she was married to A

A has never had to be a single parent.

I always see a lot of spite jealously and anger towards I’s stepdad because that is something they can’t control and sounds likes it’s been a lot smoother than the first 8 years of their blended (to a pulp) family

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So boring

Her child was not an infant in nappies
Also still absolutely no ownership of anything they could have/wished THEY had done better or differently

Yes the step dad did step up it sounds, but he didn’t run off with H when she was married to A

A has never had to be a single parent.

I always see a lot of spite jealously and anger towards I’s stepdad because that is something they can’t control and sounds likes it’s been a lot smoother than the first 8 years of their blended (to a pulp) family
Spot on.

I think they are both seething with jealousy to be honest. Thre is no reason for them to keep pushing this narrative anymore, no one is interested.... except them. I have a feelijgvwhen the cheats dont get their way then everyone knows about it.

Reactions: 8
She’s just wittering on about shite as usual. Isla’s mum is devoted to Isla, Isla’s dad is not, that is why the step mum and step dad are seen differently. The step dad is filling a void in the child’s life, the step mum is not (in most cases) as the child already has a loving mum. It’s a totally different scenario.

Reactions: 6
It’s just so boring to keep going on about it all the damn time 🥱🥱🥱 oh and nice of her (Al’s a cheat) to answer me about if Louis’ dad ever met someone else (Hi Jen 😉 - when you read this, just leave the narrative alone and enjoy the relationship with I that has developed without dragging up the whole emotive step mum/birth mum debate 👍🏻)

Attachments

Reactions: 3
It’s simply Jen trying to bend the truth and control the narrative to feel less guilty after all the horrible stuff the (lying cheating) pair have done to I and her family.

It’s simply Jen trying to bend the truth and control the narrative to feel less guilty after all the horrible stuff the (lying cheating) pair have done to I and her family.
100%. Al was never a proper dad to Isla, he abandoned her at five weeks old so that he could go off with another woman. They can’t seem to face facts. Isla’s step dad and her mum have been there for her, end of.

I actually find it hilarious how much these comments wind Jen up. I can just seen her furiously tapping away after reading stuff on here! 🤣

Reactions: 9
100%. Al was never a proper dad to Isla, he abandoned her at five weeks old so that he could go off with another woman. They can’t seem to face facts. Isla’s step dad and her mum have been there for her, end of.

I actually find it hilarious how much these comments wind Jen up. I can just seen her furiously tapping away after reading stuff on here! 🤣

Actual footage of the cheats from their ring doorbell in the bedroom 😂😂😂

She’s just wittering on about shite as usual. Isla’s mum is devoted to Isla, Isla’s dad is not, that is why the step mum and step dad are seen differently. The step dad is filling a void in the child’s life, the step mum is not (in most cases) as the child already has a loving mum. It’s a totally different scenario.
Hey! You got quoted 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can you actually imagine Hannah reading this shite. Honest to God you can't make it up.
It's not gender bias. It's that her step dad stepped up when Al thought the grass was greener on the other side and left his pregnant wife to fend for herself.

Reactions: 7
The home wrecker seriously needs to get a grip of herself! No-one gives a tit about her insecurities and guilt-which is what all this random justification must be about. I honestly don’t know how it’s so difficult for the cheats to just take responsibility for what they did, stop making themselves out to be innocent and stop the constant bitching and jibes at H and her family...it’s so boring and I can only imagine any of their followers that actually still engage with their pathetic stories will be thinking its all very strange!

Reactions: 4
I do feel sorry clearly trying to prove something? Cheaters and dolphin hater/ . Sometimes in life you can’t be everyone’s friend.

Reactions: 4
Honestly you 2. I would have so so much more time or respect for you if you did even 1 post that admitted that you all made mistakes and both contributed in some ways to the obviously painful breakdown of H and A’s relationship.

I have literally never ever seen a single admittance of that. It is always that these 2 have no clue why they are in this position 🙄
They know why fully well. But admitting anything would be losing control

How can you give realistic parenting or blended family advice when you only post something so one sided/biased. This is not real life. A lot of things clearly went horribly wrong on either side, bad decisions dishonesty and poor communication has got you here. A did not wake up divorced with a new wife and an estranged child one morning

Hi Jen - if you care one jot about Isla, you’ll stop posting about her, her mum, step Dad etc on a very public forum. Accept that you’ll critiqued & ignore it. Isla will not thank you as she gets older. I know many people who don’t get along with their step children’s mum but they absoloutly do not say anything on social media in respect to the child or children in question. And these are friends who don’t have thousands of followers on insta.
Grow up. Think about your actions.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Said it before... so many times before... they need to step away from instagram and all social media for a while. There are very clear issues here and as funny/amusing/satisfying/good for engagement it may be for them, this sort of thing can have a serious affect on future/current relationships. I really wonder sometimes if they want to sabotage the on going relationship between the two families. Maybe its deep seated regrets for past behaviour or they genuinely want to provoke/hurt the other parties. Whatever it is it is really sad its publicly played out online. Really sad. This all sticks around to be seen for years to come.

• Heart
Is it just me on this? My kids have a step mum. I would be bloody raging if she decided to post anything about me on socials. I was never in a relationship with her so it literally is none of my kids step mum business!

She is good to my kids and I really respect her, we are friends. But there is a line and we both know where it lies. Posting about my kids is one thing. But to post about me would be scummy

I’m also in a relationship with a man with kids and whilst I have my own opinions on his ex, it’s nothing to do with me! I cannot get involved in someone else’s relationship. Men don’t switch owners when you marry them, their past relationships do not become part of you. It’s something you accept happened to them in the past. It isn’t my place to ever comment on his ex publicly. It is gross!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
If the biological parents split amicably and then find new partners who love and treat their step children fairly and lovingly then yes I can see her point. However once you add in infidelity (ie Al & Jen cheating) and abandonment of a relationship when a baby is teeny tiny (Al left Hannah when I was 5 weeks old) forcing one biological parent to do it all alone while her supposed co parent is off shagging someone else and wanting to play happy families then you forfeit your right to get sanctimonious about your perceived role and right to a role in said child’s life.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It’s got to be entitlement and status? If she has the love of the child, what are these posts about? Isn’t it just the child that matters? Not the labels or the parenting privileges. So neurotic about H and her husband, like they have stolen something... that was never St J’s in the first place.
It’s not deep seated regret as obvious and in denial to her own role in the entire thing, and just keeps digging herself a deeper hole of resentment and bitterness. Yeah I think it’s really going to help bring you all closer together 😂

If the biological parents split amicably and then find new partners who love and treat their step children fairly and lovingly then yes I can see her point. However once you add in infidelity (ie Al & Jen cheating) and abandonment of a relationship when a baby is teeny tiny (Al left Hannah when I was 5 weeks old) forcing one biological parent to do it all alone while her supposed co parent is off shagging someone else and wanting to play happy families then you forfeit your right to get sanctimonious about your perceived role and right to a role in said child’s life.
They won’t admit that is what has driven the wedge though. This rift is so deep now and posting so many intimate details about a woman who you do not even personally know is making it so much worse. If this was my kids SM I would be pretty certain I wanted to keep our lives entirely separate as there is no privacy or respect at all

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
“It’s why I stay silent”. Like duck you do you lying cheats. It’s all you talk about. Without this woe is me narrative you’ve got nothing.

If Al wanted to be at Isla’s christening maybe he shouldn’t have fucked off

Good luck Al (you lying cheat) with getting an invite to her wedding the way you’re carrying on

Reactions: 9
I’m still questioning why I followed them back four/five years ago & never knew.
Thank fiddle for Tattle. ❤

Reactions: 5
The thing is Al has only decided more recently (in the grand scale of things) to be a ‘doting dad.’ They didn’t share the care, he was more interested in his new family and Insta fame so Isla DID have a void that was filled. Good for everybody if she now has two loving families but she hasn’t always

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.