It's the Ferguson’s #5 Led by Ted or Gaslit by Al. You decide?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The homewrecker saying her and Isla have spent 9 years choosing to love one another. Let's see if she is choosing to love you in 5 years time when she learns the truth of how you and adulterer got together

Reactions: 7
The homewrecker saying her and Isla have spent 9 years choosing to love one another. Let's see if she is choosing to love you in 5 years time when she learns the truth of how you and adulterer got together
Exactly.

But it won’t be cheater Al’s fault. And it won’t be cheater Jen’s fault. No, no, no. They will blame anyone and everyone else.

Unless Al decides to leave Jen. And then it will all have been Jen’s fault.

Reactions: 5
🤣🤣 the homewrecker has 'quoted' my post 😂😂😂 33.3% of marriages end in divorce Jen, but what percent of marriages end in divorce and the husband was sleeping with another woman when his wife was pregnant? 🤔

Reactions: 5
Boring 🥱🥱🥱 unfollowed both of these cheats now. Fed up of their boring content cycle of using Tattlers for content.
Edit to add... yes it is nice that two families adore her, my partner and his family loves my child like his own too, what is wrong is the side digs they (cheats) make about her other family. Keep that to yourselves and I reckon no one would have any issues! (Although the crappy way they (cheats) abused the wording of the court order at Christmas and took I early from school without telling her mum was awful) If they role modelled good co-parenting this thread would die but it’s THEM that KEEP bringing this up

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Also going to unfollow, their only content is misquoted things from here - dull and boring

Carry on rating your own parenting as ‘great’ you pair of cheating egotists 🙄

Reactions: 6
Also going to unfollow, their only content is misquoted things from here - dull and boring

Carry on rating your own parenting as ‘great’ you pair of cheating egotists 🙄
I’ll still follow here but I’m not playing there game anymore

Reactions: 2
No one said anything bad about blended families or their kids. Lying again as usual to get a reaction.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Not glazing over the blatant disregard for hannah during the last few stories.....disgusting behaviour blaming her for the ideas of Jen that got put in I's head....you did that when you stole a married man who had a baby on the way! And then suggesting she causes drama?! Arghhh cheats and liars never learn do they

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Not glazing over the blatant disregard for hannah during the last few stories.....disgusting behaviour blaming her for the ideas of Jen that got put in I's head....you did that when you stole a married man who had a baby on the way! And then suggesting she causes drama?! Arghhh cheats and liars never learn do they
Just awful isn't it. Im glad we have this thread to give hannahs side of story, because for years it was only ever the cheats side we heard. Why they think its acceptable to make it public knowledge ill never know, what happened to privacy!

Some screenshots from this weekend tit show

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
So let’s remember that Isla was a newborn when she met Jen.. so she knows nothing other than what she’s been exposed to by the cheats!! If Isla didn’t like the husband stealer from a very young age it would of been because she didn’t treat her fairly!! Children pick up on behaviour towards them. If it’s taken 8 years for Isla to bond with the husband stealer, that’s on Jen!! 😳 it also shows how little the cheater had to do with Isla from birth

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Sounds like more sly digs at H are happening again.... Al and Jen the cheat trolls need to leave the past in the past 🙄 they bang on about how it’s in the past but THEY (cheats) KEEP bringing it up 🤦🏼‍♀️
Also how she keeps having to show I and her’s relationship, posting it on Instagram whenever they spend time together as if she has something to prove

Constantly looking for the approval of strangers just wreaks of insecurity

Reactions: 4
Now jen the cheat is using her account more, and we've seen the amount of digs at H she's made recently. I wonder how much of the H bashing and isla oversharing was jen, she seems to be the one desperate to talk about it. The way she goes on about being a step mum is like she's the first ever one!
I know al is a control freak, cheater, nasty man so maybe he's met his match with jen, they seem equally as bad

Reactions: 6
Children are naturally very forgiving, and will make up their own minds. They can also be manipulated. I think there is a time and place for adult conversations like this but not with a child. Telling a child you want to run away? WTF?
St Jen doesn’t half like her children to live every emotion with her on her own rollercoaster doesn’t she

• Heart
The blatant digs at I’s mum is absolutley disgusting! I can quite imagine that H didn’t/doesn’t find sharing parenting with the woman who stole her husband, ‘peachy’ either!

For someone who advocates MH constantly it didn’t seem to be an issue that a new LONE time first time mum might have her own MH difficulties and a newborn baby. Zero empathy

Happy to outline all the things she has found hard, maybe put yourselves in H shoes at least once? I would have so much more respect. So much more. If it was ‘it hasn’t been easy on any of us and some of that lies on our shoulders and we are trying to rebuild relationships and do our best’. No it’s all someone else’s fault 🙄
Someone stood in the way of their modern day true love story? How dare H

I left my ex when my kids were small - regardless or why and blame on him, I accept that some of the issues and problems were caused by me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.