It's the Ferguson’s #5 Led by Ted or Gaslit by Al. You decide?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Legit care agencies would be crying out for vaccinated workers. If she needs money and doing the caring you are going to have to get a proper job. We all have kids and fit in school runs and childcare and there are 2 of you and a teenager!! At some point you have to accept you are making bad decisions and face reality. You need a job

All this ‘altruism’ of giving away her free time to teach or care isn’t going to pay your bills love. Yes it makes you feel good and you can escape the burden of real employment 🙄 but it’s feeding your anxiety. It ain’t helping you keep hiding away under 100000 reasons why you are home all day and now whining about money !

Reactions: 9
I mean at least when their chips are down St Cheat can swish her new hair around a bit? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
God forbid they have to walk or get a bus in the rain! 😂🙄
I thought exactly the same! I don’t have a car, I have to do school and nursery pick ups in all weathers on foot. You just get on with it and yep my kids are in 2 separate places aswell so it takes well over an hour. 🤷‍♀️ Why do the cheats have to make everything a drama?!

Reactions: 4
I thought exactly the same! I don’t have a car, I have to do school and nursery pick ups in all weathers on foot. You just get on with it and yep my kids are in 2 separate places aswell so it takes well over an hour. 🤷‍♀️ Why do the cheats have to make everything a drama?!
I didn’t drive till 9 years ago so my kids had to get on busses or walk. I have 6 of them! They’re up now and some have cars of their own but me and the hubby still car share so if it’s raining and he’s at work it’s the bus for my youngest and me! So entitled .

Reactions: 3
Non driver here too & walk in all kinds of weather with no issues.

Maybe cheating Jen can’t go out in the rain in case she dissolves 🤷🏻‍♀️ Or in case her new hair washes away!

• Haha
It’s ok guys, they are planning a holiday to take their mind off having no car no oven no home of their own and basically no money 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
It’s ok guys, they are planning a holiday to take their mind off having no car no oven no home of their own and basically no money 😂
It will be a gifted/ad/pr trip. They cant seem to do holidays that they pay for in full themselves now. Last one I recall was years ago and they ended up In a total tit hole. They storied about it and begged until a country hotel gave them a night in their place (cant remember if it was free but suspect it was because they tagged the arse out of the hotel)

Reactions: 5
It will be a gifted/ad/pr trip. They cant seem to do holidays that they pay for in full themselves now. Last one I recall was years ago and they ended up In a total tit hole. They storied about it and begged until a country hotel gave them a night in their place (cant remember if it was free but suspect it was because they tagged the arse out of the hotel)
I remember that

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.