Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JodieGreen123

Chatty Member
She’s another one that I followed for her house and then she decided to ruin her account by having her face in every single post!

• Haha
Reactions: 2

RoseEB

The thing is with Lucy’s page is I really like her home style but I’m so with you on the ads, it’s just ridiculous. I unfollowed when I saw she was having her holiday home updated with all the freebie paints and tiles 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1

Clare

VIP Member
Shouting out a “small biz” which has 70k followers?!? Why is she so patronising. I’m sure the “small biz” is very grateful but I wouldn’t call that a small following for an independent. She’s so full of herself. I’ve been buying their products for years, they are lovely!!

Clare

VIP Member
Unfollowed ages ago when she said she was becoming a full time influencer 🙄 plus couldn’t take much more of the doe-eyed, voluminous hair shots, seems a nice girl but a bit vain??

Ashleygardens

Chatty Member
LOVE that she is now brunette. She suits it so much more than the blonde! But yes. Stopped paying attention so much with all the ads. I used to love her account. Tis a shame!

Lyndsey-Lou

Sounds like @lovestocleanxx she’s ad, ad, ad, gifted this gifted that. Doesn’t actually post cleaning anymore. I’m surprised there’s not a thread on her page