Its fucking water.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please don’t shoot me !!!!!!!! 🤭 But I love the stuff, it’s bloody amazing. And the more you use it the less the dirt sticks. I don’t get the science, but it’s definitely good stuff.

Reactions: 4
Please don’t shoot me !!!!!!!! 🤭 But I love the stuff, it’s bloody amazing. And the more you use it the less the dirt sticks. I don’t get the science, but it’s definitely good stuff.
You can buy a massive tub of it in tesco for cheap! It's just deionised (or demoralised if you know you know) water.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I bought it because it’s a local guy who owns the company and I like to support local - but it, and the cloth, is actually the only thing that brings my fridge, cooker etc up really well. And I’ve tried everything. The more I use it the better it is but I only buy it on offer

This and another called Truly something make my blood boil - literally water and folk think it is some miracle.

It is deionised water which you can buy v cheap from Tesco, Halfords. They repackage it with a microfibre cloth and market it as a miracle cure and folk buy it in their droves.

Reactions: 2
It might clean ok but It’s still just the same stuff you get for a quid labelled ironing water - packaged up all fancy and charge a premium for it. RIP OFF! It’s overpriced water. Nothing more. The guy must be laughing his head off at all the gullible twats buying it!
I thought this, £5 for a bottle of water seems a bloody rip off.

Reactions: 2