It’s Em #5 Warty, Forty but definitely not sporty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do these people decide how many ads they put in each video? Or You Tube? and presumably You Tube decides who the advertisers are? I've always wanted to know, please enlighten me!
An American lady I follow often does “day in the life” style vlogs where she shows herself editing her videos and talks about where/what time she wants her ads placed in her vlogs so they definitely know how many ads they’ve got.
I remember a while ago people were complaining to Em about it but she said she didn’t know why YouTube had so many ads in her videos 😒

• Angry
Reactions: 7
She really has no content, the "emotional breaks" from YouTube only seem to be when Chris is away so she doesn't go anywhere 🙄🙄 and I cant help but notice the annoying cackle after every sentence, oh and take a drink every time she said puppy 🤣

Reactions: 10
Do these people decide how many ads they put in each video? Or You Tube? and presumably You Tube decides who the advertisers are? I've always wanted to know, please enlighten me!
I’m not sure but I think if you watch the full ad they get a bit of money, if you skip the ad when you’re allowed to they don’t! Some other you tubers always say pleas don’t skip the ads

Reactions: 6
I've got youtube premium (down to my son watching lots of Youtube special shows)...It's better than sitting through endless ads

• Heart
An American lady I follow often does “day in the life” style vlogs where she shows herself editing her videos and talks about where/what time she wants her ads placed in her vlogs so they definitely know how many ads they’ve got.
I remember a while ago people were complaining to Em about it but she said she didn’t know why YouTube had so many ads in her videos 😒
Interesting, thank you x

Reactions: 4
Someone posted this pic in the Chloe Ferry thread and I thought it looked like Emma 🤣

04F2C826-E964-4F9E-8468-72ADD85039D6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Why does a 40 year old woman need to go to a pumpkin patch ?!
Poor Kim being photographer again for the Warty One.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Latest IG story she’s facetuned her cheeks and chin again and it’s so obvious! Em you do not want to draw more attention to your chin dear.
No filter will slim a face like hers.

• Haha
  • Wow
I’ve got a child and I’ve got a dog. I love the dog, he’s fun and likes long walk in the woods, but I love my son so much more, my son gives me so much pride and joy and tells a good joke. I just get irritated with people sharing content about their “fur babies” like they’re some human child. I don’t understand, it’s a dog, it’s got a waggy tail, 4 legs, a wet nose and likes walks……..obs they’re very loving too
Me too, dog and son, but anyone who thinks my furry child is 'just a dog' gets a look 🤔 and the silent treatment from me. Our 'dog' is a huge part of our family and I'm dreading it when our time together is up ❤❤

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.