It’s Em #5 Warty, Forty but definitely not sporty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God - they buy such unhealthy stuff all of the time! And drinking those maple/caramel whatever bloody drinks! How do neither of them have diabetes! They obvs think they're immune to covid now!

Reactions: 10
God - they buy such unhealthy stuff all of the time! And drinking those maple/caramel whatever bloody drinks! How do neither of them have diabetes! They obvs think they're immune to covid now!
I thought the same, don't they realise they can catch it again?
Chris's face is getting redder, he's on course for a stroke or heart attack, I really don't understand how they don't see this? It could end up being too late.

Reactions: 15
I know she's just had covid but the sound of her breathing throughout that vlog was worrying. Their weight is making them so unhealthy and it's like they don't care. I bet the fact they just got through covid has made them feel invincible now and their eating has got even worse.

Reactions: 15
Midway through this weeks vlog and I’ve lost count of how many ads the greedy pig has in it!! 😡

Right finally finished it, that woman can talk some tit and never get to the point 🙄

Made me laugh that she said if social media disappeared that she wouldn’t be arsed! 😂

I felt like she talked a lot about and showed a lot of footage of them walking Charlie, obviously trying to make a point about it after she was slated for not doing it last week!

Did they pay for the Disney annual pass for the full year and not get to use it even once?

Last point…how many periods does Emma have each month?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
They are both so unbelievably unhealthy. Heavy breathing , huge swollen faces, all that salty food. They need to wear masks everywhere for their own good. The only positive at the moment is her hair colour as it’s way better then the awful brassy blonde.

Reactions: 11
They are both so unbelievably unhealthy. Heavy breathing , huge swollen faces, all that salty food. They need to wear masks everywhere for their own good. The only positive at the moment is her hair colour as it’s way better then the awful brassy blonde.
I actually feel really sad for them sometimes, they can't be happy or living their best lives. I wonder what her Mum makes of their eating and unhealthy lifestyle?

Reactions: 7
I actually feel really sad for them sometimes, they can't be happy or living their best lives. I wonder what her Mum makes of their eating and unhealthy lifestyle?
I can't say I've ever felt sad for them, they are adults, if they want to live their lives what they are doing at the mo all well and good, but it will have an affect on them and not for the better.

Reactions: 6
I feel how they couldn't have kids they have gone to comfort eating and plenty of distracting holidays or breaks away to fill the empty void anyone else feel that way?

Reactions: 9
I do find it strange that Em films herself talking about what colour to paint the walls, new furniture etc that she likes/wants with no comment on what her mum likes. Her Mum pays equally to their mortgage as far as I’m aware, but seems to just go with whatever decisions have been made.

Reactions: 9
Her new "short" on YouTube. "Is Charlie technically a dog now?" what?! She sounds so thick sometimes.

Reactions: 8
Why is she still crimping her hair like that. It looks like something from a cartoon.
It makes her already gigantic face look even bigger.
The loose, low curls the hairdresser did for her are way better. And surely she has hair tools that can do that at home.

Reactions: 14
Why is she still crimping her hair like that. It looks like something from a cartoon.
It makes her already gigantic face look even bigger.
The loose, low curls the hairdresser did for her are way better. And surely she has hair tools that can do that at home.
She really needs to bin those crimpers, makes her hair look harsh and think of the damage it's doing to her hair!
Those loose curls suited her way better!

Reactions: 8
I’ve got a child and I’ve got a dog. I love the dog, he’s fun and likes long walk in the woods, but I love my son so much more, my son gives me so much pride and joy and tells a good joke. I just get irritated with people sharing content about their “fur babies” like they’re some human child. I don’t understand, it’s a dog, it’s got a waggy tail, 4 legs, a wet nose and likes walks……..obs they’re very loving too

I’ve got a child and I’ve got a dog. I love the dog, he’s fun and likes long walk in the woods, but I love my son so much more, my son gives me so much pride and joy and tells a good joke. I just get irritated with people sharing content about their “fur babies” like they’re some human child. I don’t understand, it’s a dog, it’s got a waggy tail, 4 legs, a wet nose and likes walks……..obs they’re very loving too
Em doesn't have a child though. You do.

As much as she annoys me, she can love her dog as much as she wants to.

Reactions: 32
Do these people decide how many ads they put in each video? Or You Tube? and presumably You Tube decides who the advertisers are? I've always wanted to know, please enlighten me!

Reactions: 4
Her hair looks ridiculous in the ‘Charlie’ video, I watched the first few seconds, her hair put me off watching it.

• Haha
Her hair looks ridiculous in the ‘Charlie’ video, I watched the first few seconds, her hair put me off watching it.
Agree right who tries to look like their pet I have a rabbit but I'm hardly going to put on fake rabbit ears and get on all fours! 😂🤣🙈

• Haha
I think she purposely does her hair to look like Charlie's so that she looks like his mum.
😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.