It’s Em #5 Warty, Forty but definitely not sporty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He just seems so under stimulated to me no wonder he wants to chew stuff up! It’s like she thinks he’s a teddy bear rather than an actual living being!

Reactions: 9
It's why I got a cat instead of a dog. I accept I'm too lazy to walk a dog and I feed her and she gives me cuddles and either runs about outside or sleeps the rest of the time 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It's why I got a cat instead of a dog. I accept I'm too lazy to walk a dog and I feed her and she gives me cuddles and either runs about outside or sleeps the rest of the time 🤣
Honestly same :ROFLMAO: I mean I'm a cat lover anyway but I accept I'd be too lazy to have a dog cos I wouldn't wanna walk it. Emma needs to be more responsible, she just wants all the cuteness of Charlie but isn't arsed about his stimulation and exercise, poor dog. She'd be best off getting a pet sloth.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sounds like she’s using any excuse not to walk the dog! Can’t walk him in the morning because it’s dark - if she starts work at 9 surely she’ll can nip out with him 15 mins beforehand.
Cant walk him at lunchtime cos it’s raining.
Cant walk him after work because she’s tired or it’s going dark.
Basically cant do anything without Chris!
Our furbaby gets a minimum of 4 but often more like 5 or 6 walks a day. Never does his business in the yard. Wonder how Em would cope if she couldn't pee and had to hold it in for hours on end. Just get off your lazy arse and walk your dog.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
In Em's area - sunrise is 7.21am , sunset is 6.34pm

That gives her a good hour and forty minutes ish...to walk the dog outside of work hours........

How come there was no What’s new Wednesday video? Has she mentioned?
She was feeling sorry for herself in IG stories yesterday........it was just one post .....I can't even remember what it said...it was some quote or something

Reactions: 7
She could even go at lunch too? Like I don’t understand her?
especially after their covid scare, why wouldnt you use the dog as motivation

Reactions: 10
How come there was no What’s new Wednesday video? Has she mentioned?
I think she’s having some sort of down time because she shared that storage after the Facebook Instagram outage saying something like it we don’t have social media what would we have to moan about and then she shared vicki Patterson post about her mental health and having a break so maybe she is having one too, but thing is it’s not her job it’s her hobby and then she makes out she’s doing everyone a favour by posting!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I think she’s having some sort of down time because she shared that storage after the Facebook Instagram outage saying something like it we don’t have social media what would we have to moan about and then she shared vicki Patterson post about her mental health and having a break so maybe she is having one too, but thing is it’s not her job it’s her hobby and then she makes out she’s doing everyone a favour by posting!
She’s so full of herself. She genuinely thinks she’s some A list celeb Youtuber lol.
Again zero respect for her actual supportive subscribers. No post letting them know she’s taking a break or that she will be back next week etc.
She’s ridiculous.

Reactions: 7
She is a lazy sod. Wants a pity party now. Wants attention. She'll post something soon thanking everyone for "support".

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I love when these ‘influencers’ take insta breaks but have to let us all know they are taking a break.. by going on insta and reposting sad stuff about social media.. while on social media 🤦‍♀️ No one cares.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
After calling them Hyacinth and Onslow all this time, she has the same telephone alcove as Hyacinth!
6BD7C27C-A7AA-4DC0-997F-8B88BB354FBB.jpeg
CF6B8E58-28B5-42F6-B8D3-FB74FBCDCA38.jpeg

She made such a big deal out of her painting outfit, why?

No masks in Boots and Primark. You’d think they’d know better after just having it, selfish morons.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
After calling them Hyacinth and Onslow all this time, she has the same telephone alcove as Hyacinth!
View attachment 801542 View attachment 801543

She made such a big deal out of her painting outfit, why?

No masks in Boots and Primark. You’d think they’d know better after just having it, selfish morons.
Well spotted on the alcove, hilarious!!
Drying your dog off ON the sofa wtf? I dry mine off before he gets on the sofa, she obviously can't bend down to do that.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Found it a bit off putting that she’s bragging about ordering food from M&S this Christmas all while she gets food freebies from degusta, the snack box one, and Cadbury’s recently.. aswell as the theatre freebies, the haircut freebies. I think she’s only doing YouTube now for what she can get free out of it

• Wow
Found it a bit off putting that she’s bragging about ordering food from M&S this Christmas all while she gets food freebies from degusta, the snack box one, and Cadbury’s recently.. aswell as the theatre freebies, the haircut freebies. I think she’s only doing YouTube now for what she can get free out of it
And the mention of holidays, centre parks this year, Paris next year, new carpets and sofa, blimey alot of folks will have to decide between food or heating, but it's Emma's world, I'm alright jack attitude.

And the mention of holidays, centre parks this year, Paris next year, new carpets and sofa, blimey alot of folks will have to decide between food or heating, but it's Emma's world, I'm alright jack attitude.
but yet she had the audacity to moan about cabin fever while she works from home in her secure job in a secure roof over her head with gifted food. Nah. I’ve worked from home for 6+ years. You just have to suck it up. Also saying she didn’t mind isolating so she could be safe etc. She said this after showing them both walking maskless around shops.

• Sick
Cabin fever living in a big house with a garden and a separate office, what about the poor folks working in one bedroom flats with no outside space, she really hasn't got a clue, oh and em if you're reading, don't forget to give to the food bank this Xmas, will come across as so humbling from you :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.