It’s Em #5 Warty, Forty but definitely not sporty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She also has really clear skin, she doesn’t need to go that heavy on the EL Double Wear. It’s all or nothing with her makeup, bit of tinted moisturiser and mascara would look better than her heavy handed blush and eyeliner. And Em we know you read here do yourself a favour and get your brows done. The round arc suits nobody and one starts about a centimetre further over than the other.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She does have good skin in fairness - I'm 6 years younger than her and I seriously have more wrinkles! But why is she wearing a Granny blanket as a Cardi?. I feel she tries too hard with her clothes, if she kept it simple, she'd look a hell of a lot better.

Reactions: 8
She looks 73. Like a typical Great Aunt Ethel. her hair looks to have faded loads too 😆
Agree she looks older here, but I actually prefer this look to her usual ones. More sleek and arty looking - better than ill fitting floral dresses in my opinion!

Reactions: 6
Em - that wasn't a Victoria sponge cake ! Victoria sponge does not contain cocoa powder or fresh fruit - nor is it 'marbled' - it should be a vanilla cake sandwiched with jam or jam and buttercream......also 45 minutes for a sponge? No wonder it was tough ! 20 minutes is all a basic sandwiched sponge cake needs...........Do we think she's hoping to get seen on her channel by Channel 4 executives - and then go on GBB?

...and she was on tv for 2 seconds ....on a programme about the spice girls.......

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Poor Charlie 🐶 no lunchtime walk, as Em’s mop might get wet, and she wanted to put her slap on to cheer herself up 🙄 Poor pup 🙁

Reactions: 12
Poor Charlie 🐶 no lunchtime walk, as Em’s mop might get wet, and she wanted to put her slap on to cheer herself up 🙄 Poor pup 🙁
If you don’t want to go for a walk because it’s raining a bit then don’t have a dog. They want a walk no matter what the weather so suck it up and put on a hat 🙄

So funny how she has embraced using the word - homely
I thought that was Candy's favourite word.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If you don’t want to go for a walk because it’s raining a bit then don’t have a dog. They want a walk no matter what the weather so suck it up and put on a hat 🙄
If only there was an invention to stop people getting wet ☔☔☔☔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I found it funny that she was featured in a programme about girl power …considering she literally can’t do anything without Chris!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sounds like she’s using any excuse not to walk the dog! Can’t walk him in the morning because it’s dark - if she starts work at 9 surely she’ll can nip out with him 15 mins beforehand.
Cant walk him at lunchtime cos it’s raining.
Cant walk him after work because she’s tired or it’s going dark.
Basically cant do anything without Chris!

Reactions: 16
Dogs need walking rain or shine , poor little thing was probably busting for a wee. Dog owners know that dogs save their ‘business’ for walks & they need mental stimulation of different smells. She treats him like a teddy bear.

Reactions: 10
I leave for work at 07.45 it’s not dark then. I get home at 17.45 it’s not dark then either. She’s making excuses. She used to have to walk to the train station and back every day presumably in the dark during winter. Covid has made her lazier and given her excuses.

It is not dark at 8am, even it was, choose a safe, well lit route.

Reactions: 11
It is not dark at 8am, even it was, choose a safe, well lit route.
Or take her mum with her? Like it’s not that hard to walk the dog!!
m this is why I don’t get why they got a puppy instead of a rescue dog that was older and needed much less exercise

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.