It’s Em #5 Warty, Forty but definitely not sporty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she do that pose of looking down acting all coy. She’s definitely Veruca Salt 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just looking at her instagram, the vast majority of her posts have around 20 or less comments. Makes me wonder why she bothers. All that hassle taking photos, uploading them, captioning them, etc for a few people to double tap and comment that she looks great, not worth it. Quite narcissistic if you ask me.

Reactions: 17
Agree and the same 20 people saying how lovely she looks and generally propping up her ego. I cynically wonder how many of these people are real. Like others I’m afraid I watch because of the cringe factor!

Reactions: 9
Now she's mentioning a vow renewal just like Mik. Is renewing your wedding vows a trend now or something? To me, vows are vows and you made them the day you got married. I can only imagine wanting to renew them if something bad had happened and you feel like you need to start over with someone. Or if you're a narcissist and love photos of yourself.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I made my vows to my husband on our wedding day, I don't see the need to make them again in front of a crowd. I can't stand being the centre of attention.
I can just imagine my husband and myself standing on our favourite, deserted, cold, windy, beach, exchanging eternity rings/ sentiments before going off to have fish and chips for two.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I know people who have been married for 30+ years and not once have they discussed a renewal!!!

Reactions: 13
I wonder how many attempts that Friends reel took her. I bet she does duck all work in a day!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
In my opinion wedding vow renewals are for people who have had affairs in the marriage and want a fresh start. My brother and his wife renewed theirs at Gretna green after years of him putting it about 🙈😂 just a tiaras waste of money

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s just for show, to show off and say “look at us all loved up and aren’t we wonderful with our great marriage”, like she is the only one in the whole world that has a ‘good’ marriage.

Reactions: 9
She's just looking for the next party to fixate on.

What will she buy, what will she wear, what nail colour, will she dye her hair differently for it etc etc.

I think her life is empty to be honest.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.