It’s em #2 Round the shops huffin’ and puffin’, after all that she just bought nothin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's Em - Humpty Dumpty Pins on show, to which shop can I go?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Itsem - #3 cone head hats and childlike regression, in every photo a peculiar expression

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I wish someone would smash that “be kind” mug! Honestly, unless you are totally perfect (no one is, including em) then yes drink from that mug and live by that moto but em is so selfish the be kind tit just doesn’t wash with me.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wish someone would smash that “be kind” mug! Honestly, unless you are totally perfect (no one is, including em) then yes drink from that mug and live by that moto but em is so selfish the be kind tit just doesn’t wash with me.
It is so horrible isn’t it!!

I don’t like watching her ripping open her boxes so grabby frantic and careless like a spoilt child in an adults body

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's Em #3 That hair wand is going to break her hair, but tat shopping in a pandemic? She doesn't care!

Reactions: 3
Her latest haul made me smile. Constantly going on about decluttering and using what she already owns. She then buys loads of clothes in the sale because ‘they will last’. She then said that all the new cardigans she’d got are perfect for zoom calls 😆😆😆 pretty sure the other 50 cardigans you’ve already got would be suitable for a zoom call Emma

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It bothered me when she said that blue dress was oversized. No it wasn’t? I thought it fit nicely. 22 is clearly your size so own it!

Reactions: 4
This sounds so horrible but I don’t think that T-shirt is oversized 😬
It's the way she poses, you never get to see the clothes properly! In the photo she's grabbed some of the material from one side and pulled behind her back (to 'cinch herself in'), she's got one arm squeezed up against her body so you can't see her silhouette, one leg bent and slightly raised and not fully facing the mirror.

Reactions: 4
She dresses like my auntie its uncanny, except my aunt is 60! A whole 20 years older than em. Dress for your shape and age Emma!

I can’t help the feeling that Em and Candy echo each other’s views? And the jiggin’ about and posing whilst trying clothes on.....you can model the clothes without all that cringey bobbing, swaying and dancing, it’s probably just me tho, I hate it 😳🤣

Reactions: 3
Well that “sayulls” haul was utter shite! Everything she mentioned that was oversized was most certainly not oversized! There is no shame in being above a size 20, stop shaming your followers em and own your size. The dress for example was so tight round her waist yet because it was stretchy she said she could have sized down, I don’t think so em! I also find it funny when they check the label to see what it’s made of, candy does this too. You’re buying clothes from ASOS and yours clothing, news flash it is more than likely going to be polyester! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Jesus I’m shocked at that afternoon snack!!! Chocolate spread has so many calories she’s got about 400 calories worth of spread alone plus the 4 biscuits!!!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.