It’s em #2 Round the shops huffin’ and puffin’, after all that she just bought nothin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just looked at her insta. I thought the yellow condom hat was a pisstake! I didn’t realise em liked it, eeek! Someone needs to tell this women her hat and fashion sense are awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can't stop laughing at her latest Instagram post. It looks like Chris has slipped and fell dick first into her arse, she looks that surprised. Why would you upload that?! 😱😂
She looks bloody ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Most recent stories-Looking forward to your favourites of 2020 re Helen Anderson..... so what exactly is your favourite vibrator Em?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Latest photo in the all black outfit- what’s going on with with that bloody pose- tiny legs giant body :ROFLMAO: She looks like Humpty Dumpty.

• Haha
She can never have one or two of anything. It was the same with the big Bet Lynch earrings. She has to go OTT and then you don’t see them again. Now it’s the stupid hats....
And sunglasses then she made Chris her her w special unit to put them all in - shopping filling a void?

Lol. She does look like a fatter humpty dumpty . She tries to angle her camera to " make herself look slimmer ".
Her legs are massive. Her abdomen is huge. You can see that in other pictures, that she hasn't edited. For example, her sitting on the couch opening up her gifts. Yikes! She is only fooling herself.

Reactions: 5
It’s Em #pandemic aside she’ll still go for a ride, home bargains is there she doesn’t have a care!

That’s my suggestion for a new thread

Its em #bring on the hats,earrings,sunglasses and more as long as it's not a pound more

I think the above title sums her right up. Always picking up cheap tat she doesn't need.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just watching her latest vlog.
That dog is just the cutest. And I don’t even like dogs

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.