It’s em #2 Round the shops huffin’ and puffin’, after all that she just bought nothin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn't have all the classic characteristic of a TS...she is not below average in height, usually it's under 5 ft. Droopy eyes, ptosis, low set ears and webbed neck.

Reactions: 3
She’s previously stated she has “a bit of a syndrome” whatever that means. Does that mean hers isn’t as bad? She’s also stated previously to having fibroids. She’s also extremely overweight which won’t be helping the situation. And she’s also stated onslow doesn’t have as many wee swimmers as he should! None of these things will be helping her situation.

Reactions: 5
She’s got dressed up to go to Aldi because it’s her “first time out of the house in over a week”. She posted a photo when she was going to Asda only 5 days ago!! 🤨
I’ve never known Em to do the grocery shop so often, she normally sends Chris.
The supermarkets are asking people to shop alone to reduce the amount of people in the shop at any one time and therefore reduce the possibility of spreading the virus even further. There is absolutely no way on earth she’s shopping alone!!! She’s putting both her and Chris/her Mum at risk for the sake of her “hobby”

Reactions: 11
She’s got dressed up to go to Aldi because it’s her “first time out of the house in over a week”. She posted a photo when she was going to Asda only 5 days ago!! 🤨
The supermarkets are asking people to shop alone to reduce the amount of people in the shop at any one time and therefore reduce the possibility of spreading the virus even further. There is absolutely no way on earth she’s shopping alone!!! She’s putting both her and Chris/her Mum at risk for the sake of her “hobby”
She doesn’t drive so Chris or her Mum would’ve driven her. Very much doubt they are waiting in the car while she shops. 🙄

Reactions: 8
She doesn’t drive so Chris or her Mum would’ve driven her. Very much doubt they are waiting in the car while she shops. 🙄
They’re just as bad as she is then, knowingly taking risks so she can record a crappy “what’s new in Aldi” 🙄

Reactions: 7
Who’s been walking the puppy then?!

Reactions: 2
If she’s filming a what’s new in aldi video I will be so angry! This virus is spreading even more than last time. My partner works away and can’t come home because a few of his colleagues have tested positive for covid. I’m 8 months pregnant and it’s just been a constant worry. If she’s pissing about In Shops for her “hobby” then I think it’s absolutely disgusting and selfish. People are dying Emma and all you can think of is yourself!!

Reactions: 17
If she’s filming a what’s new in aldi video I will be so angry! This virus is spreading even more than last time. My partner works away and can’t come home because a few of his colleagues have tested positive for covid. I’m 8 months pregnant and it’s just been a constant worry. If she’s pissing about In Shops for her “hobby” then I think it’s absolutely disgusting and selfish. People are dying Emma and all you can think of is yourself!!
I’m not defending her at all but I think her behaviour is symptomatic of the way Chris and her Mum helicopter around her. Shes never had a need to think about anyone else, other than making sure their gifts have fancy wrapping paper. Her mum won’t be around forever and her and Chris will no doubt have many long term conditions to contend with. I feel sorry for her as I don’t think she has a healthy future ahead.
Best wishes for the rest of your pregnancy and hope your partner gets home soon xx

I’m not defending her at all but I think her behaviour is symptomatic of the way Chris and her Mum helicopter around her. Shes never had a need to think about anyone else, other than making sure their gifts have fancy wrapping paper. Her mum won’t be around forever and her and Chris will no doubt have many long term conditions to contend with. I feel sorry for her as I don’t think she has a healthy future ahead.
Best wishes for the rest of your pregnancy and hope your partner gets home soon xx
thank you! 🙂 and I completely agree with you on all points.

Reactions: 2
Totally agree with you she is in some sort of cotton wool life I think where she doesn’t have to actually worry about anything and can defer to the “adults” I feel a bit bad for Chris tbh he doesn’t seem well at all but I doubt that would be noticed in amongst the shooing, dog, kitchen, hair, makeup etc and the bloke probably doesn’t even realise it!

Reactions: 5
Couldn't agree more with you, she's said several times she hates food shopping ( I imagine when she goes, she wanders around the clothes and homeware)where I am, only 1 person allowed in, she won't be doing that, no wonder this covid is spreading.
Good luck to you, hope your partner manages to get back soon.

Reactions: 4
Couldn't agree more with you, she's said several times she hates food shopping ( I imagine when she goes, she wanders around the clothes and homeware)where I am, only 1 person allowed in, she won't be doing that, no wonder this covid is spreading.
Good luck to you, hope your partner manages to get back soon.
thank you 😊

Reactions: 3
She must have a tonne of silly woolly hats but has to buy an orange one for content 🙄
How many times did she mention that ugly hat? 🙄
Funnily enough her stories are about walking the dog again today after it was mentioned on here that she doesn’t appear to be walking him!

Why does she always make that stupid face! Them bloody eyes give me the fear! Why can’t she just take a nice pic without the eyes looking up to the sky! It’s not nice.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.