It’s em #2 Round the shops huffin’ and puffin’, after all that she just bought nothin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title thanks to @MoodyMerde

apologies @Puddypants 💛 I just ordered the thread by most liked an saw there was a thread name suggestion, so went with that one

Also, i did originally have "itsemchannel" in the title but it must have been changed by a mod. "emma millard" is in the tags though so maybe that will be enough to find this

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

apologies @Puddypants 💛 I just ordered the thread by most liked an saw there was a thread name suggestion, so went with that one

Also, i did originally have "itsemchannel" in the title but it must have been changed by a mod. "emma millard" is in the tags though so maybe that will be enough to find this
No problem,the current thread is great :)

Reactions: 1

Thank you! I feel honoured to have created a thread title!
I agree that the threads about Hyacinth are really hard to find. Not sure how we make them easier to find though.

Reactions: 2
Why does Emma get gifted fake tan all the time?! She cannot apply it properly!! It'll be all patchy in tomorrow's photos.

Just caught up on the old thread, the reason she’s tight and won’t spend money in places like next is because she’s rather buy cheap tat and have more money for even more flowery tents.

Reactions: 3
The TLDR:

Emma’s very first Thread started back in May 2019 thanks to @No style rocky

Since then, she’s started but not finished: an interior design course, driving lessons, healthy lifestyle, home decor but not slot has changed in her life.

She was a bridesmaid for her one time bestie, Youpenga, but also stole her thunder by having a bridalwear shoot of her own despite having already been married for 10 years.

There have been lots of holidays abroad and trips around the UK chauffeured by her Onslow. She’s still friends with Mikhila and they do lots of collabs and enjoy visiting the nation’s Primarks together. Emma went through a phase of doing Fashion Fridays where she showcased lots of #gifted polyester highly flammable clothing from budget online retailers. All this whilst working from home in her full time job.

Sadly, no news of a much longed for baby Millard, and little Harvey the dog passed away. But still, we get lots of awkward open-mouthed, arms down, shoulders hunched poses designed to make her look smaller than she is. All this under the body positive/plus size and proud banner. There is the occasional passive aggressive dig at the haters but generally she’s just still keeping on with her shopping trips and hauls and making dull videos.

The new nails are an improvement, I didn’t like the french tip effect or how long they were.
Still don’t get the accent nail thing, it’s very dated. It might be all the rage in Gillingham though 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just caught up on the old thread, the reason she’s tight and won’t spend money in places like next is because she’s rather buy cheap tat and have more money for even more flowery tents.
The only thing she does buy from next is pyjamas.

Who’s she off to see on the train?
Definitely not crusher. I hate the boomerangs she makes of her eyes moving. She has done a few of them and it's so annoying with the face she makes. Agree the accent nails so overdated.
Also not forgetting the aromatherapy course she started and mary berry baking that lasted a few mins.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s met up with fellow Candy-bridesmaid -now -ex -friend -Sophie ! Bet they’ve had a lot to witch about ! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 6
The only thing she does buy from next is pyjamas.

Definitely not crusher. I hate the boomerangs she makes of her eyes moving. She has done a few of them and it's so annoying with the face she makes. Agree the accent nails so overdated.
Also not forgetting the aromatherapy course she started and mary berry baking that lasted a few mins.
I hate those boomerangs too, those big veiny eyes 🤢

Reactions: 4
those feet?! I don't even hate feet, but I hate those! They are like long toed toddler trotters

• Haha
Ew her feet are gross! Much worse than Brogan Tate’s (who also post feet pics all the time) 🤢

Reactions: 2
And what is her phobia of wooden forks about? Does she have a phobia of everything wooden. But she cant have because I'm sure her dining table is wooden and chairs. I dont get it. Weird.

Fat to trotters. She needs not to post pics of them. Can't understand why Sophie would hang out with her? Age difference and Emma is so odd.

And what is her phobia of wooden forks about? Does she have a phobia of everything wooden. But she cant have because I'm sure her dining table is wooden and chairs. I dont get it. Weird.
A friend of mine has this too- for him its the feeling of eating from it, not wood in general

Reactions: 1
A friend of mine has this too- for him its the feeling of eating from it, not wood in general
I know a few people that are grossed out by it. A friend of mine won't lick the last bit of ice-cream on a stick because she doesn't want to lick the wood 🤣
It's fairly common but Emma likes to be make a big deal about little things like eating cold toast 🤷‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.