It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A rare show that gets better as it goes on. Some of the newer episodes were amazing - musical, film noir, waterpark, Mac's dance etc.

Reactions: 5
Love this show! Fav episodes are chardeemcdennis, the male/female bathroom discussion one, lethal weapon 5 and Pepe Silvia, oh and when Dee gets pregnant and they all freak out over who the dad is only to find out non of them were😂 It really is the show that keeps on giving, can’t think of a bad episode. Love how they aren’t afraid of dark humour and pushing boundaries. Dennis makes me sick at times tbh but I think that’s the point of him😂

I read a theory that Pepe Sylvia is just Charlie trying to read ‘Pennsylvania’ and that’s why it’s on all the Mail😂

Reactions: 4
Really wasn't sure about this at first but grew to love it. Glad it's getting more seasons. I think my favourite episode is the dance off for the ownership of the pub. Also love the plane drinking ones as well. Great show to watch when drinking!

Reactions: 2
Anyone else quote ‘sure is a hot one today, huh?’ whenever it’s too warm 😂

Reactions: 2
Spooky I just watched the last episode of series 4 with Charlie’s musical and this thread popped up. So so funny! Watching it for the first time and loving it so far!

I’m reviving this thread to say two things about this amazing show -

1) I definitely think my taste in men is questionable considering how much I love Dennis (and the implication). The Making Dennis Reynolds a Murderer episode where he stares into the camera for two hours without blinking had me dead 😂

2) You can actually buy the Chardee Macdennis game online! I just wish I had friends who have seen it so I can play it with them🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I loooovvveeeee this show. I've been listening to the podcast too and I've been in tears of laughter and I actually don't laugh like that often!

Reactions: 3
We're rewatching every episode for the third time now and appreciating how excellent the writing and acting are ever more. Had the food hygiene inspector episode tonight - amazingly good.

I too have a weird crush on Dennis. Very weird.

Closest similar show I think is Arrested Development but not as consistently good as It's Always Sunny. Can't wait for the new series to be aired.

Hope Artemis is cast more, she's an ace character.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The writing is fantastic. The ‘mac hate crime’ one is fantastic - “if it smells like tit, you must acquit”. And the exercise bike 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The best episode for me is the one where Dennis and co move to suburbia. It’s absolutely spot on.

USE YOUR SIGNAL!!!

and the sexual harassment training is another favourite. Danny Devito walking around in a dressing gown, sweating, saying ‘it’s this damn climate!’.

Dennis is a babe, there’s no denying it.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Finished the new series last night and really loved it! Sad it was only 8 episodes. Especially liked franks shred and spread 😂

Reactions: 4