It’s All Angela (Formerly beauty by the bunny)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cant believe there isnt a thread for beauty by the bunny yet {aka the car crash that is angela} considering shes the centre of nearly every blogger drama. The girl that stole her fathers retirement payout to buy advent calendars and posted about it on youtube.

The beauty dept of the agency I work for used to send her regular press drops but we blacklisted her as none of our clients would want to be associated with the amount of controversies shes involved with. We have an office game of ‘bunny bomb’ looking for her dramas exploding across social media almost daily.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I knew about the stealing thing as think it was mention of GG ages ago, along with that post she wrote about getting into debt for blogging when she was starting out. I didn't know about any other dramas though. 😲

Reactions: 1
I'm sure I've only heard of this name after she fell out with Wilkes Family on Twitter.

Reactions: 4
Another one who starts dramas, plays the victim and generally acts like a massive child! Awful person with an awful aura around her.

Reactions: 3
Another one who starts dramas, plays the victim and generally acts like a massive child! Awful person with an awful aura around her.
It was when she stole all of her dads savings to fund her expensive make up obsession that did it for me . Then posted a suicide attempt on Instagram, I found it sickening .

• Wow
Reactions: 2
It was when she stole all of her dads savings to fund her expensive make up obsession that did it for me . Then posted a suicide attempt on Instagram, I found it sickening .
Her whole life is one big drama. Why did she spend all that money on makeup for it to sit and gather dust? She clearly doesn’t understand makeup has an expiry date and yet she has every single Charlotte Tilbury product, most of which she has embarrassingly begged for and had a child tantrum when other influencers got sent PR packages and she never. Like she has no shame at all.

I follow her mainly because I work in social media and have to follow 'bigger bloggers' to monitor to see if we'd work with them. She had a huge falling out with Lydia Millen a while back I seem to remember- it was when I'd first got my job in social media and influencer marketing was in its infancy.

• Wow
I follow her mainly because I work in social media and have to follow 'bigger bloggers' to monitor to see if we'd work with them. She had a huge falling out with Lydia Millen a while back I seem to remember- it was when I'd first got my job in social media and influencer marketing was in its infancy.
She seems to fall out with everyone, makes snide comments and then play the victim. Totally puts me off buying any brand she is sent products from tbf

Reactions: 4
She seems to fall out with everyone, makes snide comments and then play the victim. Totally puts me off buying any brand she is sent products from tbf
Which is why every friend of mine in the PR circle would never touch her with a barge pole. She even sent a email to my friend at one of said agencies asking why she has been dropped and doesn’t receive decent brand samples anymore. The cheek!

• Haha
And wrote an email to Wilkes ex telling him she was an awful mother and spoke about oral sex in front of baby bear.
Was it actually confirmed she sent the email? I know Wilkes accused her on the vlog but she didn't seem sure, just 'I think its a certain rabbit' or something and cackled.

She did try to patch things up with her but fell out again after Wilkes said the s word and wouldn't take any accountability.

Re her new blog. She moved out with mick n left her dad alone two months ago as she had enough of her dad and moaned about him on her insta saying she needed to focus on her own life n now he cant get private care as she spent his money

• Wow
This person fascinates me! Her relationship with her partner. The stealing from her dad. Always starting a poo storm on twitter and then acting innocent. All her health problems. The squeaky voice which then becomes weirdly deep at times. I’m surprised she hasn’t had her own thread before. Is she really gifted all the CT product? Not gonna lie it really grates on me that I work full time and I don’t own one CT product not even a lip pencil!

Reactions: 5
I used to follow her on YT but unfollowed after the suicide drama and spending all her dads money. She moaned she had loads of debts to pay off because she has spent all her money on beauty products but then it was around christmas time and the soft boyfriend bought her loads of really expensive gifts. Her tweets come across as so negative and bitter I unfollowed her as well.

Literally she cannot even go one day without moaning, bitching, making snidey comments, causing drama or trying to make people feel sorry for her with whatever new issue she has dreamed up.

Does anyone remember her crying into camera about a lump or a mole? It was a while ago now, but again, sympathy to get herself products from brands!