It’s All Angela (Formerly beauty by the bunny)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just stumbled upon DoodlesbybtheBunny and what a stalker. Why is she using UD for her imaginary designs. Is that even allowed? Why would any grow woman want to buy Disney pallets? Obviously it's a collab she's after, but think she might be heading for an injunction

Reactions: 1
I've just stumbled upon DoodlesbybtheBunny and what a stalker. Why is she using UD for her imaginary designs. Is that even allowed? Why would any grow woman want to buy Disney pallets? Obviously it's a collab she's after, but think she might be heading for an injunction
She’s constantly using other brands’ logos and imagery, definitely fishing for a collab. It really shouldn’t be allowed. I bet the brands find it a pain in the backside! And I’m surprised Disney hasn’t stepped in (yet?) as they’re so protective over their animations.

Her behaviour on Instagram is embarrassing. She keeps bleating on about how she wants to work with the urban decay owner so I have private messaged wende on Instagram and norvina last week with a few links and screen shots of things angela said & did, it’s only fair they know how much of a nasty individual she is and to never associate with her! Both read the messages so 🤞

Part of me wonders if, in creating all her imaginary designs, she's trying to cover every possibility that the brands may come up with, so if they do something similar, she can claim that they stole her idea 😂

Her behaviour on Instagram is embarrassing. She keeps bleating on about how she wants to work with the urban decay owner so I have private messaged wende on Instagram and norvina last week with a few links and screen shots of things angela said & did, it’s only fair they know how much of a nasty individual she is and to never associate with her! Both read the messages so 🤞
What you told them that she is copying? Good for you

Does she claim to draw the illustrations freehand? Or does she admit to tracing them using the Autosketch Sketchbook app?

Heres a googled image of Kim Possible. And one of her pallet 'designs' Spot the differences (apart from a couple of lines to add shading)
Gosh they're identical. She definitely uses a tracing app, it's shameless and surely there's a copyright issue!