It Galz #7 Lindsay spills the tea, is Jenny a rat? Two girls in a spat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We are picking apart someone who cannot change. Just cannot. Its in her makeup. Same as me and there has to be other people on this who can sympathise. I cannot control how i react to things no matter how hard I try. In an arguement or a situation where i am not the one in the wrong I will always become the bag guy because I let my reactions become the sole focus rather than the problem, and those people who where in the wrong get to sit back and look angelic because i am a hot head. Its very hard to change every single thing about yourself in the space of a few months. L doesnt know who she is and if shes reading here all she is seeing is people tearing her apart because of something she cant change. It might be easy for some people to keep their mouth shut and let the storm pass but for others its an impulse to react. As for the " suddenly I see I am the victim in this journey of sobriety" i dont buy it. J was a good friend and u absolutely cannot deny that. But someone made the point of how you can overlook things while preparing for the nxt drink. You do tend to put up with it just so you wont b alone. I feel they where in a co dependent friendship. There was love and hate but both needed each other throughout the years. I can see L"s side and her way of thinking so clearly thats why I feel sorry for her and stick up for her. Us chaotics do try to change but a lot of our actions get misconstrued because of previous behaviour and its extremely frustrating. Damned if you do damned if you dont. I feel sorry for J too but shes more grounded with a better support system she will be fine in every way.
Wow totally agree with this

Reactions: 1
Thread suggestion
It Galz #8 Jenny is staying tight lipped, L's fella has her whipped; off the drink & drugs - spending 600 a rug

• Haha
Reactions: 41
We are picking apart someone who cannot change. Just cannot. Its in her makeup. Same as me and there has to be other people on this who can sympathise. I cannot control how i react to things no matter how hard I try. In an arguement or a situation where i am not the one in the wrong I will always become the bag guy because I let my reactions become the sole focus rather than the problem, and those people who where in the wrong get to sit back and look angelic because i am a hot head. Its very hard to change every single thing about yourself in the space of a few months. L doesnt know who she is and if shes reading here all she is seeing is people tearing her apart because of something she cant change. It might be easy for some people to keep their mouth shut and let the storm pass but for others its an impulse to react. As for the " suddenly I see I am the victim in this journey of sobriety" i dont buy it. J was a good friend and u absolutely cannot deny that. But someone made the point of how you can overlook things while preparing for the nxt drink. You do tend to put up with it just so you wont b alone. I feel they where in a co dependent friendship. There was love and hate but both needed each other throughout the years. I can see L"s side and her way of thinking so clearly thats why I feel sorry for her and stick up for her. Us chaotics do try to change but a lot of our actions get misconstrued because of previous behaviour and its extremely frustrating. Damned if you do damned if you dont. I feel sorry for J too but shes more grounded with a better support system she will be fine in every way.
I also end up looking worse than a wrong-doer due to a short temper. However, there is something not right about Lindsays actions still. I think its the lack of reflection later. Why can't she admit she was a crazy psycho about the patreon servers? Does she take herself too seriously?

We have to remember that she was going to charge listeners on 1 July until Jenny stopped it. Jenny said she mailed L and offered to upload for L but a few hours after this happened, L said she was being stonewalled. An outright lie by L.

She strikes me as the type who would never admit wrong doing. The only time I saw it was when Kneevo challenged her to the point where L admitted she was being a "c*nt". She was also okay about Echo Boy.

Reactions: 15
The sad thing is she doesn’t even see that shes wrong. The echo boy? People take things to seriously work culture has gone too far. Her behaviour at Christmas time? Came off her meds. Falling out with J? She was bullied and the relationship was toxic. She’s been enabled her whole life, she can never ever be wrong.
I also end up looking worse than a wrong-doer due to a short temper. However, there is something not right about Lindsays actions still. I think its the lack of reflection later. Why can't she admit she was a crazy psycho about the patreon servers? Does she take herself too seriously?

We have to remember that she was going to charge listeners on 1 July until Jenny stopped it. Jenny said she mailed L and offered to upload for L but a few hours after this happened, L said she was being stonewalled. An outright lie by L.

She strikes me as the type who would never admit wrong doing. The only time I saw it was when Kneevo challenged her to the point where L admitted she was being a "c*nt". She was also okay about Echo Boy.

Reactions: 9
Yeah those religious camps are probably not as mental as they would have been a few years ago when Lindsay would have been going (well at least I hope so)

The sad thing is she doesn’t even see that shes wrong. The echo boy? People take things to seriously work culture has gone too far. Her behaviour at Christmas time? Came off her meds. Falling out with J? She was bullied and the relationship was toxic. She’s been enabled her whole life, she can never ever be wrong.
Yeah its really irritating. Like, it's not thar hard to admit wrong doing and laugh about it

Even if she wasn't like this, I still think I'd be put off by her. Without Jenny I've noticed she's one of those people who says "bleeping" alot but not in a cool way.. its in a more Buzzfeed try hard way. "So bleeping happy" etc

Reactions: 5
She’s also stopped saying oh my god and replaced it with oh my goodness. More evidence of her getting into that church again? “bleeping” - fine. “Oh my god” - forbidden. Good old religious people logic again 😅. This isn’t a criticism btw, say what you like L, not judging, I’m more just laughing at religious logic again (can you tell I’m not a fan of organised religion? 🤪).

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She has a diff accent every week on the pod since J left.. literally just morphs into whoever she’s chatting to

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.