It Galz #3 Looks like it’s ran its course, here’s a pic of my fella’s hands down my shorts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it's true I guess it may have been her son's personal decision.
A 12 year old child should not and does not have the intellectual capacity to make these decisions. But that’s an aside. I personally don’t believe Linz would do that

Reactions: 4
was pretty shocked to see that the x galz was uploaded on time for the first time in a while, maybe it wasn’t up to Lindsay after all. I have to say though their fan girls are all up in the discord saying oh they have busy lives they can’t always upload on time which is such bullshit. I can’t turn up a few hours late to my work and use the excuse that I have a busy life. It galz is their JOB. Do it on time! I pay for the privilege. Anyway, whatever is going on I hope that everyone involved is ok.
I've been getting peeved too about the erratic uploads and the missed stream. Sure, an hour or so late, but like you said. It's their JOB. I can't saunter into work even 30 min late without being held accountable. Obviously tit has been going down, but you have to prepare in advance for such issues. Always have a few pre-records right?

We're literally paying their salaries. Schedules aren't that hard to keep. Regardless I do hope all is OK with Jenny.

Doesn’t really make any difference at all whether you believe or not that she would do it. She absolutely 100% did it. It boils my blood to see everyone saying poor her when you know things like that. You can paint yourself whatever way you want on social media/podcasts.

Reactions: 8
A 12 year old child should not and does not have the intellectual capacity to make these decisions. But that’s an aside. I personally don’t believe Linz would do that
Yes I definitely agree with you on that. Just felt that people might interpret that post about her son in lots of other ways.

Doesn’t really make any difference at all whether you believe or not that she would do it. She absolutely 100% did it. It boils my blood to see everyone saying poor her when you know things like that. You can paint yourself whatever way you want on social media/podcasts.
You think it would be better for him to move somewhere he doesn't want to rather than in his grandparents? He's in secondary school and plays sports - it would be pretty unreasonable to force him to move when he doesn't have to.

You think it would be better for him to move somewhere he doesn't want to rather than in his grandparents? He's in secondary school and plays sports - it would be pretty unreasonable to force him to move when he doesn't have to.
Or you could just not leave your young preteen to move in with a guy you met a few weeks before, he’s already had a huge year with your split with your longterm partner and moving to a new school and a pandemic without you leaving him for a random guy and taking his sister with you.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Or you could just not leave your young preteen to move in with a guy you met a few weeks before, he’s already had a huge year with your split with your longterm partner and moving to a new school and a pandemic without you leaving him for a random guy and taking his sister with you.
God I forgot she’s only split up from Jimmy a year or so. And there was another guy in between who her son would also have met- your man at Christmas? I remember her saying at that time that she “didn’t believe” in waiting to introduce men to her kids. I hope the house thing isn’t true 💔

Reactions: 2
God I forgot she’s only split up from Jimmy a year or so. And there was another guy in between who her son would also have met- your man at Christmas? I remember her saying at that time that she “didn’t believe” in waiting to introduce men to her kids. I hope the house thing isn’t true 💔

She split with Jimmy right before Covid last year so it was less than a year before she moved in with the new guy. I wish the house thing wasn’t true but it is, I have lot’s of other things she has done but if I started, I wouldn’t know how to stop myself. This is a woman who openly talked tit about her long term partner(s)/parents of her children on the internet, nothing is beyond her.

Reactions: 3
She split with Jimmy right before Covid last year so it was less than a year before she moved in with the new guy. I wish the house thing wasn’t true but it is, I have lot’s of other things she has done but if I started, I wouldn’t know how to stop myself. This is a woman who openly talked tit about her long term partner(s)/parents of her children on the internet, nothing is beyond her.
OH god that is very tough on the kids. So much change in the meantime and now another back and forth with the new ex...or it seems theyre back together actually. Tearing kids apart is devastating too, they seem like such dotes

How do you know all of this information? Is she definitely back with her ex now?

How do you know all of this information? Is she definitely back with her ex now?
I got it first hand. I don’t know about her and her ex currently though. The woman is a complete narcissist so I wouldn’t be surprised at anything she does- mainly for the likes though, likes are everything to her.

Reactions: 6
Jenny has deleted her Instagram? 😱 I hope she’s ok..
I say she has probably only temporarily disabled it.

I thought he had at least one up- an engagement pic. I really really hope they haven’t broken up 😱
I highly doubt they have. Evan would hardly just break up with Jenny right before they are meant to do a livestream, something that he is also involved in. He doesn’t strike me as someone super impulsive so I’m sure if himself and Jenny were having issues they would work on them privately, not suddenly break up right before they have a work engagement (lol, debatable) that other people are expecting and affects Lindsays income as well.
Unfortunately, I imagine the family issue could be something to do with someone’s health (someone fallen ill) or something along those lines.

Just noticed this WHAAAT the duck is going on

Weird
Fair play to yer one for calling them out. Even though it might have been the first time they’ve cancelled a live stream (I’m not sure it is), that doesn’t excuse the uploading episodes late etc. Like these people are paying for your content, they are the reason you are making a living, have some respect.

OH god that is very tough on the kids. So much change in the meantime and now another back and forth with the new ex...or it seems theyre back together actually. Tearing kids apart is devastating too, they seem like such dotes
I know people get super offended when anyone says anything negative about Lindsays parenting. I’m sure she’s a great mum, but sometimes her actions say otherwise. That doesn’t mean she’s a bad mum or anything like that, but a lot of choices she makes seem v questionable and unfortunately probably do have a negative impact on her kids lives. Kids are very susceptible to their surroundings. It’s not all her fault though. Like duck Rilohs dad for abandoning him. The dads are just as culpable for their parenting (or lack there of) too.

Last edited:
I've kept mouth shut but can confirm that this is correct. Her parents have done half if not more of the raising on the kids and luna has stayed with them a lot too

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I've kept mouth shut but can confirm that this is correct. Her parents have done half if not more of the raising on the kids and luna has stayed with them a lot too
Come on the two of ye need to spill the beans, on behalf of all of us on this thread 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So, I'm thinking that jen of insta, linds spliting with the new man yet being in the ex roof at the weekend is all publicity stunt. Hold on here me out !!! Numbers were dropping, general feedback was that pod was boring, and they were not sharing their personal lives. Vavoom !!! Drama and secrecy which results in conspiracy and interest again. People subscribe to get the gossip. I genuinely think they needed to pull something out of the bag and here we are. Did Linds every really split with Dave. Is Jen just trying to get interest. Hell yeah !!!

Think he's in 6th class

Come on the two of ye need to spill the beans, on behalf of all of us on this thread 😂
Tell all do you know them personally??

• Haha
I remember people on here giving Jimmy tit about his behaviour etc. Whatever about his behaviour appears to be a good dad to Luna and the more stable parent if you ask me. Also I believe riloh did not live with her as he was barely on her Instagram while she was living with him and now he’s back on her Instagram. I do think Lindsay has had a huge amount of help rearing the children from her own family.

Reactions: 5
So, I'm thinking that jen of insta, linds spliting with the new man yet being in the ex roof at the weekend is all publicity stunt. Hold on here me out !!! Numbers were dropping, general feedback was that pod was boring, and they were not sharing their personal lives. Vavoom !!! Drama and secrecy which results in conspiracy and interest again. People subscribe to get the gossip. I genuinely think they needed to pull something out of the bag and here we are. Did Linds every really split with Dave. Is Jen just trying to get interest. Hell yeah !!!
I 100 percent was thinking the same thing when Lindsey got dumped.. how convenient that as the pod numbers are dropping they have juicy goss. I wouldn’t put anything past them either shur when the pod started they recorded 2 episodes in the same day but when they released the 2nd one at the start they were like thanks to all our fans and the reactions we got when no one had even heard the pod yet😂 they are master manipulators 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I remember people on here giving Jimmy tit about his behaviour etc. Whatever about his behaviour appears to be a good dad to Luna and the more stable parent if you ask me. Also I believe riloh did not live with her as he was barely on her Instagram while she was living with him and now he’s back on her Instagram. I do think Lindsay has had a huge amount of help rearing the children from her own family.
She's very lucky to have a supportive family

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.