It Galz #3 Looks like it’s ran its course, here’s a pic of my fella’s hands down my shorts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe not Lindsey with the issues as she uploaded on their xgalz a pod with her and pebbledash no sign of Jenny …

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I'm sorry Conor Ryan is not a grafter 🤣🤣
Conor scams countless people out of money to make a quick buck himself. Just look at his own thread 👀
My apologies, I stand corrected. Goes to show perception is bollix. I didn't realise that.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wonder why you would delete Instagram because of family issues. Has to be because of Evan, no? 😬

Reactions: 8
I thought he had at least one up- an engagement pic. I really really hope they haven’t broken up 😱
i don’t think so? Like that’s More his work account isn’t it? I know he has a personal one cause I remember seeing it commenting on either Jenny/it galz pics and of course clicking on the user name 😂 I really hope Jenny is okay though, I actually quite like her. Sad that she has deleted insta too

Reactions: 7
I know for absolute fact that Lindsay didn’t bring her son with her when she moved to her fella. She left him with her family apparently school was too far for him but not her daughter???

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Well I'm sure people were annoying her on Instagram asking her what's up etc. so you probably would delete it even if it was just family issues. You wouldn't need people in your DMs asking you over and over .

Reactions: 5
was pretty shocked to see that the x galz was uploaded on time for the first time in a while, maybe it wasn’t up to Lindsay after all. I have to say though their fan girls are all up in the discord saying oh they have busy lives they can’t always upload on time which is such bullshit. I can’t turn up a few hours late to my work and use the excuse that I have a busy life. It galz is their JOB. Do it on time! I pay for the privilege. Anyway, whatever is going on I hope that everyone involved is ok.

I know for absolute fact that Lindsay didn’t bring her son with her when she moved to her fella. She left him with her family apparently school was too far for him but not her daughter???
Yes I thought this too! I have a feeling he refused to go.

Reactions: 9
That is hardly true 😳. Awful thing to say if it’s not true

Reactions: 2
I’m not going to explain anything but I know for 100% fact that she moved out with her daughter and left her son with her family. Whether it was the choice of the parent or the child, would you leave your son for a man you hardly know?

Reactions: 11
Surely a mum wouldn’t leave her 12 year old child to go live with some fella 😳😳. That’s unthinkable. I’d have a hard time believing that- I’ve always thought she’s a great mum.
Same! I can’t see her doing that! She always comes across as a brilliant mother and I’m sure she mentioned both kids came with her

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.