It Galz #3 Looks like it’s ran its course, here’s a pic of my fella’s hands down my shorts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It Galz Thread 3

previous thread:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 16
I used to love the IT galz podcast before (well apart from Jenny she used drive me mad and I always felt she used Lindsey’s Snapchat fame to get herself out there) but now the podcast has gone to absolute shite, I can’t listen to it anymore it’s gone so boring and the X galz podcast just isn’t worth the money they make it sound in the ads for it like it’s going to be so much tea but tbh it’s false advertising it’s not any better than the normal pod maybe at the start but in the last year I have found it crap and ended my subscription. Can anyone recommend an actual good podcast? Thanks 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I used to love the IT galz podcast before (well apart from Jenny she used drive me mad and I always felt she used Lindsey’s Snapchat fame to get herself out there) but now the podcast has gone to absolute shite, I can’t listen to it anymore it’s gone so boring and the X galz podcast just isn’t worth the money they make it sound in the ads for it like it’s going to be so much tea but tbh it’s false advertising it’s not any better than the normal pod maybe at the start but in the last year I have found it crap and ended my subscription. Can anyone recommend an actual good podcast? Thanks 😘
x galz is really just an extension of it galz now, there’s no juice there. They seem to have moved any gossip to their more expensive tier xxxgalz. Definitely not worth the money either, I tried it once and it was the two of them bickering

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Nikki Grahame pod today when only the other day on their livestream they spent the guts of 30 mins body/fat-shaming Khloe kardashian and Scott Disick? Lindsey said “Khloe just needs to accept thats she’ll always be the fat sister and should have gone for being funny” really terrible

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Nikki Grahame pod today when only the other day on their livestream they spent the guts of 30 mins body/fat-shaming Khloe kardashian and Scott Disick? Lindsey said “Khloe just needs to accept thats she’ll always be the fat sister and should have gone for being funny” really terrible
thought it was horrible that she said that what a bitter cow. Was she not complaining to Jenny on an itgals podcast that we shouldn’t talk about men’s dick sizes because we shouldn’t body shame?🤣 Lindsay said there’s always an ugly sister and she has two sisters so I wonder which one Lindsay deems ugly

• Haha
Reactions: 22
1618413613489.png

I saw this on their podcast IG replying to a fan. Can everyone hear this in Jenny's voice? So petty but I love when know-it-alls make spelling mistakes in their condescending remarks...that's nobody's business though.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 529233

I saw this on their podcast IG replying to a fan. Can everyone hear this in Jenny's voice? So petty but I love when know-it-alls make spelling mistakes in their condescending remarks...that's nobody's business though.
I'd say Jenny has sole control of that account, couldn't be allowing Lindsay to be popping off on a live from the podcast page and getting them cancelled again 😂
Listened to a bit of the Nikki Grahame ep, turned it off because the contradictions jumped out.

Reactions: 4
Ya the latest Nikki Grahame episode there were a few bits that Lindsay got wrong... would make you wonder how much research is gone into each episode..

Reactions: 7
Anyone else find Jenny really insensitive giggling and laughing on the podcast talking about Nikki Grahame? Doesn’t sit right with me

Reactions: 4
x galz is really just an extension of it galz now, there’s no juice there. They seem to have moved any gossip to their more expensive tier xxxgalz. Definitely not worth the money either, I tried it once and it was the two of them bickering
I wish they would chill on the promo. Like do they ALWAYS need to give a 10 min speech about how great xgalz is (which it isn't, not anymore at least). I listen to a lot of different podcats/watch a lot of youtubers who have patreon and they'll promote it, just not every single time, and they get just as many if not more subscribers. Xgalz is not worth the money.

Ya the latest Nikki Grahame episode there were a few bits that Lindsay got wrong... would make you wonder how much research is gone into each episode..
Anyone else find Jenny really insensitive giggling and laughing on the podcast talking about Nikki Grahame? Doesn’t sit right with me
I kind of wish they had done some kind of research on talking about eating disorders before doing this ep. There are just little things (that can be big for some people) like not mentioning weight (they discussed Nikkie's weight at one point) which is just not something you should do. Unfortunately people with eating disorders can have this irrational belief that they aren't sick enough and hearing how little someone else weighs can kind of trigger them to want to lose more weight (I am talking from personal experience and my experience of other people with eating disorders). I found Jenny laughing to be typical of her but I guess it can be hard to know how to approach such a serious topic.
Was anyone else taken off guard when Lindsay said '******'? From what I've seen online, that word is considered a slur reserved for trans people. I don't know if that's just people being overly politically correct but yeah I guess I was a bit surprised when she said it. Just wondering if anyone else picked up on that but I don't know much about the use of the word so I don't wanna be too nit-picky!

I mean Lindsay has made jokes about bulimia before so this doesn't surprise me

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Icann
I wish they would chill on the promo. Like do they ALWAYS need to give a 10 min speech about how great xgalz is (which it isn't, not anymore at least). I listen to a lot of different podcats/watch a lot of youtubers who have patreon and they'll promote it, just not every single time, and they get just as many if not more subscribers. Xgalz is not worth the money.

I kind of wish they had done some kind of research on talking about eating disorders before doing this ep. There are just little things (that can be big for some people) like not mentioning weight (they discussed Nikkie's weight at one point) which is just not something you should do. Unfortunately people with eating disorders can have this irrational belief that they aren't sick enough and hearing how little someone else weighs can kind of trigger them to want to lose more weight (I am talking from personal experience and my experience of other people with eating disorders). I found Jenny laughing to be typical of her but I guess it can be hard to know how to approach such a serious topic.
Was anyone else taken off guard when Lindsay said '******'? From what I've seen online, that word is considered a slur reserved for trans people. I don't know if that's just people being overly politically correct but yeah I guess I was a bit surprised when she said it. Just wondering if anyone else picked up on that but I don't know much about the use of the word so I don't wanna be too nit-picky!

I cannot believe they used the word ******... I am continuously shocked by the ignorance of these women. Then again they consider "wokeness" (whatever that means) to be an insult

Reactions: 11
@AliceInFunderland I agree the promo wrecks my head I usually just skip it tbh 🤣 they are losing X Galz like crazy so that’s prob why they are mad promoting it 🙈 I couldn’t even finish this weeks episode I turned it off after 20 mins so never heard the word ****** used, I really can’t see this podcast getting any better the fact they put SoSueMe on X galz shows they have literally no good content at the mo 😅 the irony is that what I liked about the IT galz at the start was they seemed real but now they’re up the hole of every influencer and are just like all the rest of them boring as duck they lost what made them likeable in the first place I feel

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It would be so hard to get mortgage approval when your job and income are on the decline in public on patreon. I know Lindsay isn't getting one but surely no bank would put money behind Jenny? Would they? I know entrepreneurs with years of good books behind them that can still struggle to get approved for what they deserve.

Reactions: 6
It would be so hard to get mortgage approval when your job and income are on the decline in public on patreon. I know Lindsay isn't getting one but surely no bank would put money behind Jenny? Would they? I know entrepreneurs with years of good books behind them that can still struggle to get approved for what they deserve.
unless Evan is on a serious wage altogether, it used to be 3 times the main earners income and 1.5 times the other partners incomes so If his income is unreal he may carry them and get it approved.

Reactions: 2

I agree with you completely about commenting on Nicky’s weight and I was so shocked to hear the transphobic slur, I couldn’t believe it, more so from the perspective that they’ve been ‘cancelled’ before for things they’ve said so they should be more careful

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.