It Galz #2 Lindsey put your gee away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tough because I think they are both vile ...I think if you combined the two...Jenny slightly better face, lindsay a better body overall. Jenny has terrible fillers but an improvement on what she had...
Haha lol I feel ya. I just hope Lindsay brings back the blonde dreads because that was a LOOK.

Also you can see her real nail through it , looks bleeping stupid
If she was gonna break lockdown to get her nails done, she couldn’t at least gotten something better. Plus isn’t she like a nail technician or something? Couldn’t she have done her own poxy nails..? Sigh.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I think Jenny has a witches chin/mouth and the mole doesn’t help. I think lindsays skin/hair/legs probably put her as more attractive. And her personality. At least she’s down to earth and doesn’t try to be anything she’s not, Jenny seems obsessed with trying to come across a certain way

Reactions: 10
I think Jenny has a witches chin/mouth and the mole doesn’t help. I think lindsays skin/hair/legs probably put her as more attractive. And her personality. At least she’s down to earth and doesn’t try to be anything she’s not, Jenny seems obsessed with trying to come across a certain way
I think jennys hair cut kinda frames her nose in a bad way... never noticed it much before she cut the bangs

Reactions: 2
It is literally irrelevant
Is it though? When I was a listener you could tell they had jealously issues.... jenny definetly thought she was the hot one.
[/QUOTE]

Commenting on their looks is irrelevant because a lot of the criticism they get on here is fair and justified. I think a lot of us on here used to be It Galz listeners but have noticed how watered down it's becoming and are fed up with Lindsay's blatant dismissal of the pandemic etc so the criticisms posted here are often fair. But as soon as you begin to comment on someone's looks your argument is literally redundant because their looks just don't matter - they're both good looking girls so anyone on here who think they're not, keep telling yourself that babes x

Also its a bit dare I say misogynistic to pit them against each other in terms of their looks

Reactions: 40
Is it though? When I was a listener you could tell they had jealously issues.... jenny definetly thought she was the hot one.
Commenting on their looks is irrelevant because a lot of the criticism they get on here is fair and justified. I think a lot of us on here used to be It Galz listeners but have noticed how watered down it's becoming and are fed up with Lindsay's blatant dismissal of the pandemic etc so the criticisms posted here are often fair. But as soon as you begin to comment on someone's looks your argument is literally redundant because their looks just don't matter - they're both good looking girls so anyone on here who think they're not, keep telling yourself that babes x

Also its a bit dare I say misogynistic to pit them against each other in terms of their looks
[/QUOTE]
You are entitled to have your own opinion babez and I'll have mine.

Reactions: 3

[/QUOTE]

If I see anyone writing "dare I say" on this thread, I always think it's Jenny 😂
I know you're probably not, but it sets off alarm bells

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Between the two, who do you think is more attractive-Jenny or Lindsay?
I know it’s not the nicest to compare their looks but I’ve always been curious what others think. Personally I can’t decide.
I think Jenny overall, but they are both nice.

I think they both have kind of interesting faces, not really traditionally attractive but they are. Like Lindsay has a sticky out tooth and Jenny as you said has quite a pointy chin. But they still look great, I think the flaws give them character

Reactions: 5
Didn’t they both say they thought about applying/applied to be models in their early 20s?

• Haha
Reactions: 3

[/QUOTE]
People are entitled to their opinion. Them 2 constantly speak about they way others look. Yes some will find them attractive while others won't. Same as every other person in the world. Personally, I think a person is attractive by personality. If I meet a warm loving kind person regardless of how they look I will find them attractive. This also goes for when I meet a person with a toxic personality regardless of how they look they will be unattractive to me. These 2 are like the school bullies but can't take it when pulled up or the ball is on the other foot.
In my opinion and its only my own. The girls are definitely not as good looking as they think they are. Thats not yo call them ugly but nothing special really. Ordinary looking

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Didn’t they both say they thought about applying/applied to be models in their early 20s?
Jenny said in one of the pods that she's just as good looking as the models Evan works with so this doesn't surprise me!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Was listening to their ep where they were talking about the girl coming out as bi and her male friend wanting a 3some and notice how Lynsey seemed to go off on a tangent - “yea like sometimes things just happen at the wrong time, like you’re in love with someone but you’re dating someone else” - presumably talking about her own situation but it was so out of context 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
To be fair I was told to submit photos to Assets when I was 18 and I'm nothing special (not shitting on the girls looks at all). Just think the model scene back then was a free for all as long as you were thin and willing to stand in a bikini at the top of Stephen's Green

• Haha
Reactions: 7
To be fair I was told to submit photos to Assets when I was 18 and I'm nothing special (not shitting on the girls looks at all). Just think the model scene back then was a free for all as long as you were thin and willing to stand in a bikini at the top of Stephen's Green
We are probably all ordinary with no make up hair ect.. They just give off this vibe that they are better then everybody and their tit don't stink. They think anybody who dresses in comfort clothes or skinny jeans are boring moms. There is so much more to anyone then looks but not in their case. They are just mean witches. Regardless if we think they are attractive or not. They definitely make the best of themselves. The truth is everybody loses their looks what are they left with.

Reactions: 8

[/QUOTE]

I agree. I would never use their looks as an argument against them or the podcast. I was just curious as to what others thought because I’m genuinely curious about what other people view as attractive. I think that beauty standards have changed so much in the past decades that I’ve become disillusioned as to what is now considered beautiful/hot/attractive etc. As long as people aren’t making fun of how they look, people should be allowed to explore these topics without getting called misogynistic. You kind of delegitimise your point by saying that they are both attractive because now you have commented on the very thing you were criticising.

Also, though I don’t think commenting on their looks is a valid form of criticism by any means (again that wasn’t what I was doing), I don’t think one person gets to decide what criticism is valid or not. We all have different opinions here.

Anyways, sorry for getting the thread off track, back to criticising everything else about them! X

Reactions: 6
Sorry to go off tangent and revisit this conversation I've just caught up after the weekend.

I've to agree that this picture was 1000% not taken in the head quarters last year. While Jenny did a good job removing her engagement ring, Lynz forgot to remove her Viveanne Westwood inspired pearl necklace which has only been in trend the past month!
I haven’t seen Lindsay wearing that necklace in a longgg time, it’s a bit of a basic witch item now that everyone and their Ma are rocking it. I can’t see Lindsay wearing it when her nemesis Sophie Murray wearing it with all her outfits so I think the pic is from last year.

I’m more surprised they’ve said how ever many months later that they met about a ‘possible collab’, like why say it!? They either currently working on something or they were going to but it was poo pooed. 🤔

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.