It Galz #13 And just like that It Galz became ‘your gal’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I liked Sarah's writing too although I'm starting to think her actions maybe don't match her words. I do feel like the way J was treated by L was a form of abuse, so I wonder why Sarah didn't support J more? Maybe she did behind the scenes tho? Are they following each other still?
Sarah absolutely did not support Jenny behind the scenes, she helped with the 'statement' and got the ball rolling on the break up.
Must be such a kick for Jenny to have to see all the self serving posts and personal fundraisers today and yesterday. The bullying that happened was tit.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
In all seriousness I hope everyone is doing all right given what happened, stay safe ladies 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Jenny went to the vigil in Dublin just seen it on her insta story. So she obviously has her own way to show support that isn’t reposting an image on her story.

Reactions: 33
So you’re annoyed she hasn’t spoken about Ashling but also annoyed that she spoke about Gabby…?! Her segment about Gabby was also done tastefully which you’d know if you listened. The pressure put on women to not only digest and deal with this horrendous story but also be the only voices to address it online is ridiculous.
like you really signed up just to voice that?!
So power puff is annoyed and/or surprised that this person that has clearly annoyed them up til now has done something that annoys them.
I was gonna say ‘why would you even bother looking at their page if you’re annoyed by them’ then realised the irony writing it here 😂 still though if someone bugs you that much why be surprised that they’re continuing to bug you, just walk away from the screen bro

Reactions: 3
The Jenny mob are out! People are allowed to express criticism of her imo if they want to. And no, no one said “you’re not allowed express a negative opinion about j” but it’s so ott whenever anyone does that it puts people off which is making this whole conversation so one sided

Reactions: 11
Anyone else definitely think Lyndsey is definitely back with the rich fella by the way she dresses 😂 the blazer and the snake boots out and all her cool outfit photos gone 😭😭

Reactions: 7
What annoys me more are those influencers who will post something about it and their next story is them promoting some shite 😡makes my blood boil.
I saw Cassie stokes at it today and she was laughing and chatting with a friend whole time I was there 😐

Anyone else definitely think Lyndsey is definitely back with the rich fella by the way she dresses 😂 the blazer and the snake boots out and all her cool outfit photos gone 😭😭
The boots 💀💀💀💀

Reactions: 1
The Jenny mob are out! People are allowed to express criticism of her imo if they want to. And no, no one said “you’re not allowed express a negative opinion about j” but it’s so ott whenever anyone does that it puts people off which is making this whole conversation so one sided
I don’t think anyone thinks people aren’t allowed to express an opinion, but if someone criticises someone (anyone, not just J or L) and people think they’re clutching at straws they’re allowed to reply too? Isn’t that how having opinions works? If the way the girls had behaved was swapped then there’d be more criticism for Jenny and less for Lindsay, imo. I’m sure some had biases before but people aren’t siding with one or the other for the craic like it’s a football game

Reactions: 3
I don’t think anyone thinks people aren’t allowed to express an opinion, but if someone criticises someone (anyone, not just J or L) and people think they’re clutching at straws they’re allowed to reply too? Isn’t that how having opinions works? If the way the girls had behaved was swapped then there’d be more criticism for Jenny and less for Lindsay, imo. I’m sure some had biases before but people aren’t siding with one or the other for the craic like it’s a football game
I think that people go ott for j and it’s putting people off commenting

Reactions: 10
It was the same ages ago for L. These things always come and go, but some of the stuff said about j is just obviously a reach. If you’ve something to get off your chest, go for it girl 😂 but the nature of this site is opinions, so someone is always gonna disagree with you 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
But why is that? People are commenting on things that the girls are actively doing on saying. No matter who you prefer as a person, if one person is objectively being less problematic, doing less things for people to talk about, and the criticisms of them seem to be clutching at straws then people are allowed say that? No one is going ‘OTT’ for one of them for the sake of it, comments weighing on one person more are because of that person’s behaviour. The worst thing I can say about Jenny at the moment is she’s not giving people content to talk about, as in it’s a bit boring, but good for her if she’s putting less of her life online by choice. When Lindsay isn’t posting or doing much there isn’t much to criticise either, other than people speculating if she’s with the fella again.
Jenny isn’t giving anyone anything new to talk about so if people are signing up just to give out that her podcast is boring when it’s been out ages and it’s been discussed that it’s not for everyone it just seems a bit pointless

Reactions: 4
Since this is an anonymous site I find it hard to understand that people are being put off commenting either way? This it galz thread was SO pro L and anti J for a long time. Didn’t stop people commenting against J for years and won’t stop people for commenting on L if they disagree with her behaviour/statements 🤷🏻‍♀️

Apologies for the misinformation. Update They're back together and went on hols after Christmas
Xoxo
[/QUOTE
He did move on but aparently not for long
To an older vintage? 🧐

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.